+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Candyho

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, My application has been received by Missisaugua on 4th June. It will take 4-6 weeks to get the AOR email.
Has anyone sent the Open work permit application Also. If yes, Have you sent the documents as per IMM 5556. Cause there are very few documents that can be sent as per IMM 5556. Did anyone of you attach any additional documents too.
Thanks
yes, I have sent as per IMM 5556 together

Reactions: apache5021

Candyho

Jul 20, 2018
same as me !!
Hi all,

I am actually a May applicant, but I understand the anticipation which is why I am posting here. CIC received our package on May 30th, and we received our AOR email on July 13th :) so you all shouldn't be too far off.
They are lagging a bit ... I called a day before I received the email but they said they were sending out AOR for May 23rd applicants. I think they update the information once a week or so

Good luck to every1 :)
thanks for sharing

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey there everyone!
June applicant here. This forum has been an incredibly useful resource while preparing my inland common-law sponsorship application (I'm the PA). Since my partner received AOR today, I'll share my timeline up to this point:

02/19/18 Applied online for a 6-month visitor extension past the end of my IEC visa in Apr
06/03/18 PR+OWP application sent
06/06/18 App received in Mississauga
06/14/18 Visitor extension approved (waaaay past regular processing time and got 1 year instead of the 6 months I requested)
07/20/18 Sponsor received AOR e-mail early in the morning
07/20/18 Linked both PR and OWP apps in the afternoon on my first try (used Appnumber for PR and UCI, which I already had, for OWP)

Reactions: laineyq

Candyho

Jul 20, 2018
Hey there everyone!
June applicant here. This forum has been an incredibly useful resource while preparing my inland common-law sponsorship application (I'm the PA). Since my partner received AOR today, I'll share my timeline up to this point:

02/19/18 Applied online for a 6-month visitor extension past the end of my IEC visa in Apr
06/03/18 PR+OWP application sent
06/06/18 App received in Mississauga
06/14/18 Visitor extension approved (waaaay past regular processing time and got 1 year instead of the 6 months I requested)
07/20/18 Sponsor received AOR e-mail early in the morning
07/20/18 Linked both PR and OWP apps in the afternoon on my first try (used Appnumber for PR and UCI, which I already had, for OWP)
how you can link the PR and OWP ?? can you teach me ?

cherie29

Jun 19, 2018
I am trying to get my signature with my timeline to work but I don't know if its displaying.
We applied on May 3, June 10 the package was stamped at a post office in transit back to us and we received it again on June 21 or 22. They reviewed it within 5 weeks, but it took 10 days in transit from Ontario to our Home in Alberta.

Thanks for sharing! Appreciate it! Hope that I can able to talk to the officer on Monday!

cherie29

Jun 19, 2018
Its very challenging to get a hold of them. We have never had any luck! some people say if you try calling when their offices open (remember their time zones might differ) and keep trying until you get through. After 8am mountain time is already too late. I really hope you can try to get this solved and not wait like we did!!

I know right! Need to have a lot of patience haha. I will try calling them on Monday morning to try my luck !