+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
you passed the eligibility.. thats why you got the remedical request.. you will see this thing we are reveiwing if you meet eligibility until you got the PR. Its same for every applicant.. I think they done all your checks and need remedical to finalize application.. you will get your PR very soon.. I am also waiting for Pr after remedical request. did nt pass it yet..
The funny thing was, I got the remedical request on 21st Aug which made me really happy, but I got some more ADRs(schedule A, travel history and pof) on 23rd aug which was weird as I didnt notice anyone getting ADRs after remed request. That is why I am not sure if I have met the eligibility yet or not.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
The funny thing was, I got the remedical request on 21st Aug which made me really happy, but I got some more ADRs(schedule A, travel history and pof) on 23rd aug which was weird as I didnt notice anyone getting ADRs after remed request. That is why I am not sure if I have met the eligibility yet or not.
so did you upload documents they hv requested? if you did already, you can hope for a gud news soon.. i frequently call cic to know the update.. you can call them.. or i think wait is a gud option.. cic work at their own pace, you cnt push them

Reactions: GauravChopra4

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
so did you upload documents they hv requested? if you did already, you can hope for a gud news soon.. i frequently call cic to know the update.. you can call them.. or i think wait is a gud option.. cic work at their own pace, you cnt push them
Yeah, uploaded everything on time, now the ADR part of the profile says no ADR required, that means they have taken my documents.

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Hi there

My Aor is 29th June 2018. I am stuck in review required since 23 August 2018. not in the same boat but I think security screening will start after I am recommended passed in eligibility required.
What makes you think you'll be sent to security screening after they pass your eligibility?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
AOR: 24 june
Status as per cic agent: everything passed and file is at ndvo.
Status personally : super pissed off
then why they are not sending PR to yoy if you passed everything... cic gave many PRs last month to 2018 applicants.. This month looks slow.. i am also waiting after remedical for my PR.. i was excited when i got remedical request. but m nt anymore.. i thought i wil get it in a week.. but i did nt pass medical yet..god is testing my patience.. but i cant take it anymore

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys, what phone number are you using to call cic? I have been trying +1 613 944 4000 on google hangout but it dsnt work anymore, just asks me to file csi.

nidhi21

Sep 8, 2019
We applied for COPR and yesterday got a notification for medical surveillance for my spouse.

As per the notification we need to report to healthcare in our location within 30 days of landing.

As of now we are planning to soft landing and will stay there for 4 weeks and will permanently move Canada next year.

Any sugession, if we get the medical clearance with 1 month time? If not what are the alternatives we have?

What's the processing time for healthcare and Permanent resident card?
Hi vikas, can you update us what happened in your case. As I m also been asked for medical surveillance and we too planning for soft landing. Did you receive pr card and have done tests

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Guys, what phone number are you using to call cic? I have been trying +1 613 944 4000 on google hangout but it dsnt work anymore, just asks me to file csi.
+1 888-242-2100 using textnow app from android playstore - canadian number