+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
What will be the most economical way to call from UAE...
everything apparently has been banned here.
A regular call will be ridiculously expensive.
I guess the only option for you is to call through your phone since no VoIP really works out of UAE expect for the Etisalat one... or unless you have the VPN running and then try to run the Skype to phone or Google voice app

Reactions: Axehere

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not 100% sure but I suspect that they don't send this "in order" response to applicant still.in RR. It's usually the "in process" or "meet eligibilty requirements" response. So you may have something to be glad about.
I really hope so!:rolleyes:

venkatesh87

Dec 7, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Hi, yest i mailed to ndvo again, but i didnt recieve any automated mail that they have received my email. Should i mail them again today

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi, yest i mailed to ndvo again, but i didnt recieve any automated mail that they have received my email. Should i mail them again today
NDVO's automated mail isn't constant... Sometimes you don't get it, sometimes you do

Reactions: venkatesh87

venkatesh87

Dec 7, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Ho
Guy I have a question....
Can I work in Monteal, Quebec if I already have a Canadian PR. I am currently in India and I might get a job offer from a employer in Montreal so I was curious. Or do I need to land in some other province and later go to Montreal?
How to find a job from india.?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi there. I need help.I am confused about my job duties. i wrote almost same job duties though the language was different as given in NOC code but now since i havent heard anything from them i am getting really nervous. Please confirm if they are same or do i have to submit new job letter.
Please hep someone

Mine:
· Teaching theory to the students of Bachelors in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) and Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.).
· Conducting practicals of B.Pharm. and D.Pharm classes.
· Member of internal rationalization committee for result analysis of diploma courses.
· Class in charge of D.Pharm. class.
· Member of internal examination committee for conducting internal examinations of B.Pharm. course.
· Paper setter for the internal examination of B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
· Evaluator for internal examination of B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
· Counsellor for admissions of diploma and degree courses.
· Examination assistant for conduction of internal examinations of B.Pharm.
Design and preparation of material for B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
Counseling of students for further career opportunities.

NOC
  • Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
  • Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
  • Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
  • Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
  • Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
  • Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
  • Supervise teaching assistants
  • May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
  • May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements
Well, they look the same to me, but I am not the person who confirms it :D

since i havent heard anything from them i am getting really nervous
Since you haven't heard anything, it does not mean that there is a problem with your application. Have you ordered notes and saw and problem in there? What is your timeline? How long have you been waiting? ....
Being nervous does not help anything!

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Well, they look the same to me, but I am not the person who confirms it :D

Since you haven't heard anything, it does not mean that there is a problem with your application. Have you ordered notes and saw and problem in there? What is your timeline? How long have you been waiting? ....
Being nervous does not help anything!
Thank you for the reply. Well I know I have no right to mourn here when people have completed 9 months and I am 4 days short of 6 months but it's really stressful. What happened was that I had a ghost update after background in progress on 15th Feb but didn't get any update after that where as everyone one was getting ppr next day. So I got tensed and raised a web form and got a response that my application is still in process while people were getting replies that their applications have been approved so after that I am thinking all the possibility of what could have gone wrong.
Have not ordered notes yet but will order next week.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you for the reply. Well I know I have no right to mourn here when people have completed 9 months and I am 4 days short of 6 months but it's really stressful. What happened was that I had a ghost update after background in progress on 15th Feb but didn't get any update after that where as everyone one was getting ppr next day. So I got tensed and raised a web form and got a response that my application is still in process while people were getting replies that their applications have been approved so after that I am thinking all the possibility of what could have gone wrong.
Have not ordered notes yet but will order next week.
Who said you don't have the right to mourn here and there? If it helps you relieve the stress and pass the time, go for it :D :D :D
Well ghost update is a good sign, but that does not mean that your file is done. Maybe it was your criminality that was passed.
CSE does not help either. They usually send generic responses. Instead call them and ask specifically about your application like eligibility and criminality. The best solution though is to order notes and know what is going on.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Who said you don't have the right to mourn here and there? If it helps you relieve the stress and pass the time, go for it :D :D :D
Well ghost update is a good sign, but that does not mean that your file is done. Maybe it was your criminality that was passed.
CSE does not help either. They usually send generic responses. Instead call them and ask specifically about your application like eligibility and criminality. The best solution though is to order notes and know what is going on.
@Mr_nobody Is it just me or your CBSA notes haven't arrived either?

Reactions: Mr_nobody