+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Who said you don't have the right to mourn here and there? If it helps you relieve the stress and pass the time, go for it :D :D :D
Well ghost update is a good sign, but that does not mean that your file is done. Maybe it was your criminality that was passed.
CSE does not help either. They usually send generic responses. Instead call them and ask specifically about your application like eligibility and criminality. The best solution though is to order notes and know what is going on.
I will order them asap.
Actually my father transferred 500 dollars to my account which to my bank account and I did not show it as gift deed because the actual amount was above 12475 dollars . Can that be a problem? I asked my agent then she said that I don't need to.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Helooo fanily how is everyone doing...

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Experts, @Canashare @tobs

My AOR is June 8th 2018,and I have applied under FSW inland category but I haven't heard back anything as yet on my pr application.My current status( study permit) in Canada is expiring soon on March 30th and I am not extending my study permit any further now since its really expensive to study as an international student. My question is if my permit expires on 30th march,

- Do I have to leave Canada on 31st March itself or can I stay for a couple of more days .will it make any difference if I leave on like 3/4 April ?
- Is it advisable to apply for visitors visa and extend my stay and wait here or is it safe to leave and come back once I get PR.
- Also when do I tell CIC about change of my address , before I leave for my home country or after I reach there , so that they can change my VO office .

Last edited:

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Me: Agent Mathew, if you see this, I wanted to tell I am sorry. I really am. I saw your tears and I realized how awful I was

Agent Mathew: I received your sorry. Rest assured that I will contact you when you make fun of me again

Me: No I am serious. Also, it wasn't all my fault. It was @meany23 who was mean to you. He was the one who started joking about your performance

Agent Mathew:We received the lecture notes he collected form @R.Tequila class. Rest assured we will contact them if we want more details about how to make joke about these stuff.

Me: You know what. F**k off. I don't need CBSA notes anymore

Agent Mathew: I received your f**k. Rest assured the responsible office will contact you if they need more f**ks
To start with, @Mr_nobody you were never really sorry for cracking "performance jokes"! You liked it so much that you wanted agent Mathew to hear it in person. :p
Secondly, meany23 is a she!
And last but not the least, @R.Tequila is the best teacher of all! :D

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

My AOR is June 8th 2018,and I have applied under FSW inland category but I haven't heard back anything as yet on my pr application.My current status( study permit) in Canada is expiring soon on March 30th and I am not extending my study permit any further now since its really expensive to study as an international student. My question is if my permit expires on 30th march,

- Do I have to leave Canada on 31st March itself or can I stay for a couple of more days .will it make any difference if I leave on like 3/4 April ?
- Is it advisable to apply for visitors visa and extend my stay and wait here or is it safe to leave and come back once I get PR.
- Also when do I tell CIC about change of my address , before I leave for my home country or after I reach there , so that they can change my VO office .
Hi Meenal,
While I don't know of there's anything like an implied status for students, I'll suggest that if you really want to stay back then you start applying for the visitors visa now (confirm that you can apply for and get the visa while in Canada).
To your question on either it is safe to leave. Definitely. You can leave Canada at any time and return/ land when you receive your PR.
You'll have to notify CIC of the change of address after you reach the country you're returning to, not before.
Aren't you entitled to a post graduate (ion) work permit after school? That may be a better option to start working & living in Canada while you wait for your PR.
I'll advise that you research the cheapest & easiest option available for you and you go with that.
Keep me posted.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

@Mr_nobody @waterlooengineer what are the ways she can stay back in Canada?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey everyone,
If you got a mail to complete the IRCC survey. Please do so. Be honest. Don't suddenly forget the months of frustrations and helplessness. Let your responses reflect how you felt in the months leading up to your PPR.
The email says the survey is to help them improve the immigration process. So let's help them.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Reactions: Mr_nobody

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
The survey request was sent randomly. So for those who didn't get the survey link, you can still provide feedback using this link.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Remember that the goal is for the immigration process to be fairer and smoother.
Do your part!
I have done my part even though I have not received the PPR email yet. Therefore, I cannot be forgetful about what CIC has done to me:D. I submitted a complain about the processing time of my application.