+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
(teary-eyes Mathew): "Delay these two guys! they've been making fun of me!!"
Me: Agent Mathew, if you see this, I wanted to tell I am sorry. I really am. I saw your tears and I realized how awful I was

Agent Mathew: I received your sorry. Rest assured that I will contact you when you make fun of me again

Me: No I am serious. Also, it wasn't all my fault. It was @meany23 who was mean to you. He was the one who started joking about your performance

Agent Mathew:We received the lecture notes he collected form @R.Tequila class. Rest assured we will contact them if we want more details about how to make joke about these stuff.

Me: You know what. F**k off. I don't need CBSA notes anymore

Agent Mathew: I received your f**k. Rest assured the responsible office will contact you if they need more f**ks

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Me: Agent Mathew, if you see this, I wanted to tell I am sorry. I really am. I saw your tears and I realized how awful I was

Agent Mathew: I received your sorry. Rest assured that I will contact you when you make fun of me again

Me: No I am serious. Also, it wasn't all my fault. It was @meany23 who was mean to you. He was the one who started joking about your performance

Agent Mathew:We received the lecture notes he collected form @R.Tequila class. Rest assured we will contact them if we want more details about how to make joke about these stuff.

Me: You know what. F**k off. I don't need CBSA notes anymore

Agent Mathew: I received your f**k. Rest assured the responsible office will contact you if they need more f**ks
lol lol lol for the record I didn't touch on Mathew's performance! I didn't go there! It was all @Mr_nobody and @meany23 ! And of course @tobs with her "20 seconds" comment!

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
To confirm I raised a CSE asking about traveling for inland applicants, thought I'd share the response I just got here:

"
We confirm that you may leave Canada while your application is being processed. Upon return, an officer will need to ask you questions to ensure you still meet all requirements before allowing you to re-enter Canada and avoid having your application considered as abandoned due to your absence.

If you leave Canada and want to return, please make sure that you bring all the required documents to re-enter. This can include a valid:

· Passport or other travel documents,

· Work permit, study permit or visitor record, if you need one, and

· Temporary resident visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), if you need one.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
"

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
To confirm I raised a CSE asking about traveling for inland applicants, thought I'd share the response I just got here:

"
We confirm that you may leave Canada while your application is being processed. Upon return, an officer will need to ask you questions to ensure you still meet all requirements before allowing you to re-enter Canada and avoid having your application considered as abandoned due to your absence.

If you leave Canada and want to return, please make sure that you bring all the required documents to re-enter. This can include a valid:

· Passport or other travel documents,

· Work permit, study permit or visitor record, if you need one, and

· Temporary resident visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), if you need one.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
"
lol. I think we need to call 911. Someone hijacked the CSE center. They normally won't respond like that. :D

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
lol. I think we need to call 911. Someone hijacked the CSE center. They normally won't respond like that. :D
Well I mean it is a general and not-application-related question, so they don't really have reason to not answer. Because of this I intentionally didn't ask anything about my application!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

I got 3 ghost updates so far - Dec 20,Feb 15th and one today. Called Agent today, updates below.

AOR : June 23, 2018
CEC Inland
Visa Office : Ottawa
Ghost update - Dec 20, 2018 (Medicals Expired)
Ghost update - Feb 15, 2019 (Medicals Extended for one year)
Ghost update - March 08, 2019 ( Criminality, security and Eligibility passed - Decision made)

Agent told "you may receive PPR any time before May 23, 2019"

I was under RR for 6 months as I work for Quebec employer and resides in Ontario.

Anyways, got some relief with news - will sit back and wait for PPR!

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

I got 3 ghost updates so far - Dec 20,Feb 15th and one today. Called Agent today, updates below.

CEC Inland
Ghost update - March 08, 2019 ( Criminality, security and Eligibility passed - Decision made)

I was under RR for 6 months as I work for Quebec employer and resides in Ontario.

@cherti i know your case is a bit lopsided, but this may help ;)

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hello Guys,

CEC Inland

Congratulations
Did they asked for remedicals or they extended ur medicals without remedical request?