+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

carrot_sticks

Mar 9, 2019
No the OP was suggesting to use the job duties as listed on IRCC website for that particular NOC and use the ones which are relevant to you in your letter .. I understand you can't control what they will write in your letter but then how is this letter going to be different what you already provided? When you say usual template it gives me a feeling your earlier letter just had designations and no duties listed. We can advise you better if you describe your problem better. What was submitted etc. So take some time and describe what exactly did you provide the first time around.

Also, your original post says IRCC didn't give you a heads up. They don't do it in every case and are inconsistent. So, you're on your own unfortunately. I really wish you had applied for GCMS notes earlier. But better late than never. All the best!
Hello! Thank you for your response! Yes, sorry, the generic reference letter my company issues only states my job title and the start-end date when I was with them. That’s the only proof I submitted together with my tax filings for the four years and 10 months I have been with them. The worst scenario I could think of is that the company wouldn’t make a letter which thoroughly describes my job function, and that I would have to reach out to my former managers, supervisors and country head to certify that I was with the bank from such and such years and that they could write down the things I did back then. Would that be all right, perhaps?

And yes, at least I learned about it while still at an In Progress state, although now I am afraid that they could reject my application very soon especially since they already apparently placed the notes last year. Thanks again!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello! Thank you for your response! Yes, sorry, the generic reference letter my company issues only states my job title and the start-end date when I was with them. That’s the only proof I submitted together with my tax filings for the four years and 10 months I have been with them. The worst scenario I could think of is that the company wouldn’t make a letter which thoroughly describes my job function, and that I would have to reach out to my former managers, supervisors and country head to certify that I was with the bank from such and such years and that they could write down the things I did back then. Would that be all right, perhaps?

And yes, at least I learned about it while still at an In Progress state, although now I am afraid that they could reject my application very soon especially since they already apparently placed the notes last year. Thanks again!
Write our the job duties you see listed for your NOC and tailor your own duties to those. Ask your company to sign it.

Reactions: carrot_sticks

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Guys, after more than 9 months, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
I want to thank all of the wonderful members of this topic and I want to give my special thanks to @Mr_nobody , @cansha , @Prashant86_2000 and @tobs. I hope all of you,wonderful guys, be successful in all of stages of your lives. @Prashant86_2000 I hope you receive the golden email in the nearest time. I am still around here and do not leave here to anywhere:D

Last edited:

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Guys, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
I want to thank all of the wonderful members of this topic and I want to give my special thanks to @Mr_nobody , @cansha , @Prashant86_2000 and @tobs. I hope all of you,wonderful guys, be successful in all of stages of your lives. @Prashant86_2000 I hope you receive the golden email in the nearest time. I am still around here and do not leave here to anywhere:D
congratulations !!!! did you have any review required on your application ?

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

I got 3 ghost updates so far - Dec 20,Feb 15th and one today. Called Agent today, updates below.

AOR : June 23, 2018
CEC Inland
Visa Office : Ottawa
Ghost update - Dec 20, 2018 (Medicals Expired)
Ghost update - Feb 15, 2019 (Medicals Extended for one year)
Ghost update - March 08, 2019 ( Criminality, security and Eligibility passed - Decision made)

Agent told "you may receive PPR any time before May 23, 2019"

I was under RR for 6 months as I work for Quebec employer and resides in Ontario.

Anyways, got some relief with news - will sit back and wait for PPR!

Wait was short...received PPR after few hours of posting above!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The worst scenario I could think of is that the company wouldn’t make a letter which thoroughly describes my job function, and that I would have to reach out to my former managers, supervisors and country head to certify that I was with the bank from such and such years and that they could write down the things I did back then. Would that be all right, perhaps?
It would be alright (in most cases), I just wonder why you didn't take that step when you submitted the application.

although now I am afraid that they could reject my application very soon especially since they already apparently placed the notes last year.
Anyways what's done is done. You just need to act faster now and figure out whether you can get letter from your company or not. If not, just do what @tobs suggested above.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys, after more than 9 months, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
Congrats!! Finally the long wait has come to an end.

Reactions: Mr_nobody and tobs

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hi,
did you got a sheet for panel physician after redoing medicals? Was there a placeholder opened in your online account to re-upload the medicals?
Negative for both . I just did my re Medicals at the same place where I did My first Medicals and raised a CSE to send the Medicals acknowledgment .

carrot_sticks

Mar 9, 2019
It would be alright (in most cases), I just wonder why you didn't take that step when you submitted the application.

Anyways what's done is done. You just need to act faster now and figure out whether you can get letter from your company or not. If not, just do what @tobs suggested above.
Because I thought that what my company provided would already be enough :( But thank you, I will! I’ll hope for the best. Thanks for all your help!