NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Wow!

Amazing news!

Congratulations :)

Guys, after more than 9 months, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
I want to thank all of the wonderful members of this topic and I want to give my special thanks to @Mr_nobody , @cansha , @Prashant86_2000 and @tobs. I hope all of you,wonderful guys, be successful in all of stages of your lives. @Prashant86_2000 I hope you receive the golden email in the nearest time. I am still around here and do not leave here to anywhere:D

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
As I live in Yangon, Myanmar, I submitted my passport to VFS here on 21 Feb 19. They have sent it to IRCC-Singapore for visa stamping and COPR. VFS on-line status has been that it's in process there since 25 Feb 19. When can I expect to get my passport back? What will my IRCC online status show after COPR is issued?

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
If the bank provides balance certificate letter of 3 pages on their letter head, and only signs and stamps the last page of the letter, would it be okay?
Page1 - Account Balance
Page 2 - FD Balance
Page 3 - Credentials of two bank managers.
Along with this of course I provided 6 months bank statement (stamped and signed on all pages), and FD Certificates.

When I first submitted the application, they stamped and signed on all pages of the letter. Now they said they will only do this on the last page.
@tobs @cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
If the bank provides balance certificate letter of 3 pages on their letter head, and only signs and stamps the last page of the letter, would it be okay?
Page1 - Account Balance
Page 2 - FD Balance
Along with this of course I provided 6 months bank statement (stamped and signed on all pages), and FD Certificates.

When I first submitted the application, they stamped and signed on all pages of the letter. Now they said they will only do this on the last page.
@tobs @cansha
So long as it's stamped, it's okay.

Reactions: meany23

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys, after more than 9 months, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
I want to thank all of the wonderful members of this topic and I want to give my special thanks to @Mr_nobody , @cansha , @Prashant86_2000 and @tobs. I hope all of you,wonderful guys, be successful in all of stages of your lives. @Prashant86_2000 I hope you receive the golden email in the nearest time. I am still around here and do not leave here to anywhere:D
Congrats. When are you planning to announce on the group?

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
What's your VO? What are the case analyst's notes in first gcms? Also did you raise a CSE query to upload the documents?
VO is CIC Ottawa
1st GCMS notes said there is a review required for POF.. for which I submitted an updated POF with the required money
yes I did raise a cse...but again just got an automated reply on that too

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys,

I got 3 ghost updates so far - Dec 20,Feb 15th and one today. Called Agent today, updates below.

AOR : June 23, 2018
CEC Inland
Visa Office : Ottawa
Ghost update - Dec 20, 2018 (Medicals Expired)
Ghost update - Feb 15, 2019 (Medicals Extended for one year)
Ghost update - March 08, 2019 ( Criminality, security and Eligibility passed - Decision made)

Agent told "you may receive PPR any time before May 23, 2019"

I was under RR for 6 months as I work for Quebec employer and resides in Ontario.

Anyways, got some relief with news - will sit back and wait for PPR!
Congratulations on the approval!!!

Extension of medical by 1 year is something I haven't heard of... Is it because you are an inland candidate?

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I will order them asap.
Actually my father transferred 500 dollars to my account which to my bank account and I did not show it as gift deed because the actual amount was above 12475 dollars . Can that be a problem? I asked my agent then she said that I don't need to.
That is not an issue I has a similiar fund transfer of CAD 3000 but since my funds were comfortably above required so we didn't bother and it wasn't an issue.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys!! PPR IS HERE!!

Hubby and I are soo happy this phase is FINALLY over and I can't thank you guys enough for making the wait a bit bearable. I don't comment on here but I have been stuck on this thread all through my journey. You all are amazing. And I wish all others waiting speedy PPR, don't loose hope guys!

AOR- 22/6/18 (Applied as single)
MEP- 6/7/18
IP2 -- late July
Got married in August
ADR to add spouse-- 15/8/18
Submitted spouse docs -- 13/9/18
spouse UCI -- 14/9/18
1st Ghost Update - 26/10/18
ADR 2--- 10/1/19
2nd Ghost Update -- 7/3/19
PPR -- 8/319

ACCRA VO.
That is great... Congratulations!!!

Reactions: rohanid6

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Reading some cases on the forum just makes me sad where people have ordered GCMS notes in their 7/8 month and then found out they were in Review Required and I really get annoyed when I see people who have their PPR advising people not to order GCMS notes. They don't even know what sort of disservice they are doing to candidates.

If I have to make a list of general phrases which are thrown around on this forum and I find really annoying .. "Every file is different" may have topped the list few months back.

But now it is "No news is good news from IRCC". I don't even know who came up with this. But it is not true because IRCC is not as efficient as people seem to think and they don't send out ADRs for every case where something is missing and proactive action is needed.
Absolutely right... Whatever be the situation, I think its always better to know whats going on rather than plain stipulation... I personally had ordered 4 GCMS and 1 CBSA notes in 7 months, CSEs and Mails aside.

Reactions: cansha

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations @arash2002!!!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Page1 - Account Balance
Page 2 - FD Balance

@tobs @cansha
It should be okay,

Reactions: meany23