+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

NotSoExpress

Feb 2, 2019
They probably won't call. Was your experience letter on a company's letter head that has the email address & phone number?
(Consider helping them find your company online. Add your company's name & address to Google maps/community... i did something similar back then, can't remember now (@ishq74 did something more detailed & can ecplain better).
Do this:
Resend the experience letter with a letter for explanation that your GCMS notes show a a RR for bla bla but that your company is a legitimate company despite having very little online presence & they can email or call the company to get that confirmed..
Hi,

Thanks for the response. Yes, it's an official letter with all the details including the supervisor's Business Card attached. They are very old and very small and hardly have any web presence. Please tell me more about this "adding the company's name and address on Google" idea. It'll be so unfair if I get rejected because these officers don't have the decency to pick up a phone and call to confirm my legitimate employment. If they don't call or email why bother giving them that info? It is so infuriating and disappointing. Ugh...

Anyways, I should have been active on this forum from the beginning. It would have helped me with my stress level so much like it's helping me right now. I needed this outlet. Thanks a ton, everyone ^^

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for the response. Yes, it's an official letter with all the details including the supervisor's Business Card attached. They are very old and very small and hardly have any web presence. Please tell me more about this "adding the company's name and address on Google" idea. It'll be so unfair if I get rejected because these officers don't have the decency to pick up a phone and call to confirm my legitimate employment. If they don't call or email why bother giving them that info? It is so infuriating and disappointing. Ugh...

Anyways, I should have been active on this forum from the beginning. It would have helped me with my stress level so much like it's helping me right now. I needed this outlet. Thanks a ton, everyone ^^
Read this https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-408#post-7248189

RR doesn't mean file will get rejected. A visa officer may call your office to approve the file.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
@tobs, @ Cansha
Hi

I have seen you helping lots of people to understand their GCMS Notes
I just received mine today and not sure what to ready and what to conclude.
Its 294 pages file with so much info.

Can you please help me in this?

Thanks