Sep 7, 2016
Received my gcms notes today

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : review required
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: system error

My summary notes says: PA does not appear to meet the main duties of declared Noc

Last update from the case agent was on April 26th the day I passed my medicals since then no one touched my file.

Applied gcms August 21st, notes were generated on August 22nd.

What do I do? Do I raise a cse for correct noc?
is it case officer's note or is it from the analyst?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I received my notes today. everything seems fine except for the fact that my application went under review because the officer could not find the company through a google search and google street view! please advise if and what should I send them through my CIC web form. My boss is very open mind and willing to help me but we don't know what is the best option. thanks
My company was not in google map, it only has a website. I knew IRCC search google for the employer verification so I put myself the company details on google map. I opend a gmail account and used "google business" to add the company detail. I took few pics of my office building using my phone and added them to that business account. Then pointed google map to the right location. Thats all. It appeared in google map and now the gcms notes confirms the case analyst verified my employer information online. I was worried about employer verification but now I can be relaxed because my eligibility is recommend passed so most likely they won't cantact my employer. I suggest you to add your company details in "google business" so when Visa Officer will review he/she will find it.

Good Luck

Reactions: tobs and jasonn

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal :D:D

Are you an FSW O candidate based in USA? Or are you an inland candidate...

It is has been more than 60 days post your AOR and no progress beyond IP1? ... Your application may be at Montreal. Do order GCMS notes or call agents and find out ... Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-24

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My company was not in google map, it only has a website. I knew IRCC search google for the employer verification so I put myself the company details on google map. I opend a gmail account and used "google business" to add the company detail. I took few pics of my office building using my phone and added them to that business account. Then pointed google map to the right location. Thats all. It appeared in google map and now the gcms notes confirms the case analyst verified my employer information online. I was worried about employer verification but now I can be relaxed because my eligibility is recommend passed so most likely they won't cantact my employer. I suggest you to add your company details in "google business" so when Visa Officer will review he/she will find it.

Good Luck
if anyone ever wanted to give an example of initiative and ingenuity it has to be this one my friend! Well done! this is impressive work.

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018

Good Luck
Ha ha .. that’s smart hack

Reactions: ishq74

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello Team,

Need some suggestion.

I had applied FSW-Outland, NOC 0213, AOR 3rd April. My eligibility is "review required for main duties by officer", as per case processing agent. Job duties appears consistent with lead statement, review required on main duties by officer. I was in process of getting updated work experience letter from company, more elaborate one, to clear any confusion.

Changes is that recently or couple of days before, due to re-org my designation changed. However, my roles and responsibility is the same. As per new designation I am Senior Solution Architect, before it was Senior system manager. Looking into the NOC, as per designation spelled. Senior Solution Architect is lying in NOC 2171 (Information system analysts and consultants) and Senior system manager in NOC 0213 (Computer and Information system manager), but as per roles and responsibility, I am still in NOC 0213.

I have the updated letter too.

My concern is how to put forward to CIC. Should I share the update letter and explain the sequence of events, or stay still :).

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BR
Anand

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Hello Team,

Need some suggestion.

I had applied FSW-Outland, NOC 0213, AOR 3rd April. My eligibility is "review required for main duties by officer", as per case processing agent. Job duties appears consistent with lead statement, review required on main duties by officer. I was in process of getting updated work experience letter from company, more elaborate one, to clear any confusion.

Changes is that recently or couple of days before, due to re-org my designation changed. However, my roles and responsibility is the same. As per new designation I am Senior Solution Architect, before it was Senior system manager. Looking into the NOC, as per designation spelled. Senior Solution Architect is lying in NOC 2171 (Information system analysts and consultants) and Senior system manager in NOC 0213 (Computer and Information system manager), but as per roles and responsibility, I am still in NOC 0213.

My concern is how to put forward to CIC. Should I share the update letter and explain the sequence of events, or stay still :).

Thanks in advance.

BR
Anand
You can explain it on a CSE and attach new letter. I think that’s the only way you can reach them proactively

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Team,

Need some suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

BR
Anand
I know many have suggested to be proactive on "review required" status, even me said same to few applicants. But in your case I think you should not provide this extra document now. I am saying this because Case Analyst already said job duties appears to be consistent, it just need a second view and I am sure it will be passed by the Visa Officer because he/she will analyse the whole application "on the balance of probabilities" which includes your Job experience, Education, Language etc. Adding another document which has a different designation now, would create more confusion only. And extra document need to be reviewed which also causes delay. As the Case analyst did not express any doubt on your job you should not worry much and just wait for the review of the Officer which most probably will come good.

This is just my suggestion to you, you can take it or decide other way. Good Luck!