+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Arod

May 15, 2017
Passport received today.

My timeline (from what I can recall):
AOR: March 14th (Yeap, I'm another intruder in the June thread)
Medicals passed: Around March 20th
IP2: August 8th
Decision made: November 5th
PPR: December 31st from NDVO
Passport submitted to VFS: January 3rd
Passport received at Mexico City VO: January 8th
Application approved: January 10th
Passport received: January 16th
Soft Landing: February 14th (Planned)

For those of you still waiting, I can now confirm that you can send your passport to an office other than the one that issued your PPR and still receive your COPR.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
So i have called cic this morning and asked them about my application which is 7 months now and counting and they said that they still need time to progress my application! Criminality in progress,security not started that is what he told me! But thanks God he said that there is no problem to my application i just need to wait a little longer! Gosh! I am inland applicant by the way express entry under FSTP
hi fellow inland applicant. take no worries. patience is the key. my application is in 7 month too.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
She told me I am still in background check. I dont know I should ask criminality specifically
In an Ideal scenario Eligbility passed entails Criminality passed too. However, we do not know if that is true for all cases.

That is why @tobs had asked you to enquire about Eligibility, criminality and security specifically.

Most of us here are waiting because security has not started

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
In an Ideal scenario Eligbility passed entails Criminality passed too. However, we do not know if that is true for all cases.

That is why @tobs had asked you to enquire about Eligibility, criminality and security specifically.

Most of us here are waiting because security has not started
No eligibility and criminality are two different tests. It may take some time between eligibility recommended passed and criminality being passed.

Reactions: ts270890

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thank you for putting my mind to ease!
Why the delay between your file being approved and the PPR? Did you find out through the call center that your file had already been approved at the 4-month mark?
For no reason at all other than it got transferred to Sydney after approval.

Yes though the call center initially and later though CSE.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Would you be so kind as to share the reply you received to your CSE request? I am trying to understand how they explained that your application had been approved but you hadn't yet received your PPR (or haven't yet received your PPR). Please let me know.

For no reason at all other than it got transferred to Sydney after approval.

Yes though the call center initially and later though CSE.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
are you sure it got transferred after approval? generally it gets transferred before criminality check.
That's what the agent at the call center said but I haven't ordered notes so I don't know for sure. She said 'I can see it was approved and has been transferred to Sydney'.

Reactions: ts270890

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Passport received today.

My timeline (from what I can recall):
AOR: March 14th (Yeap, I'm another intruder in the June thread)
Medicals passed: Around March 20th
IP2: August 8th
Decision made: November 5th
PPR: December 31st from NDVO
Passport submitted to VFS: January 3rd
Passport received at Mexico City VO: January 8th
Application approved: January 10th
Passport received: January 16th
Soft Landing: February 14th (Planned)

For those of you still waiting, I can now confirm that you can send your passport to an office other than the one that issued your PPR and still receive your COPR.
Did you go through security screening?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
are you sure it got transferred after approval? generally it gets transferred before criminality check.
Not necessarily. There are plenty of people on this thread alone who had file approved from Ottawa and then file moved to Sydney and they waited 2 months + to get PPR. And that too when someone figured out PPR can be obtained by emailing NDVO.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Would you be so kind as to share the reply you received to your CSE request? I am trying to understand how they explained that your application had been approved but you hadn't yet received your PPR (or haven't yet received your PPR). Please let me know.
I was told on the phone in October that it was approved. It was in Ottawa at the time of that call.

In late Nov I was also told that it was approved but that it was in Sydney.

From: "CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC)"
Date: 18/12/2018 9:24 am (GMT-04:00)
To: (email address)
Subject: RE: (uci#) - (full name) - Permanent residence in Canada

Good Morning, Your application is with our office and has been approved. The application is currently in queue for issuance of correspondence regarding visa issuance. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thanks

D.A.

Client Service Unit Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Reactions: tobs and derkdsou

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Can u tell cio

Firstly congrats for ppr,can u plz tell what u write in mail
I wrote

I was informed by an IRCC Call Center agent and via WebForm that my application is approved and has been in queue for issuance of correspondence regarding visa issuance since October. Unfortunately, I have not yet received the Ready for Visa letter (passport request e-mail). I would like to know if my application file is currently with you at your office and if you can help with sending/re-sending the RFV letter.

They replied to the email (after I got my ppr) and said:

Please direct all case specific enquiries to the Case Specific Enquiry form.

So I can't be sure if the email helped if it was just a coincidence.

I Also had emailed NDVO the same over a week ago.
That's what all the people who have been approved a long time ago and got ppr have in common so I would suggest you do that if you haven't. It seems more productive.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Brilliant! Thank you so much for your help @macaly7 !

I was told on the phone in October that it was approved. It was in Ottawa at the time of that call.

In late Nov I was also told that it was approved but that it was in Sydney.

From: "CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC)"
Date: 18/12/2018 9:24 am (GMT-04:00)
To: (email address)
Subject: RE: (uci#) - (full name) - Permanent residence in Canada

Good Morning, Your application is with our office and has been approved. The application is currently in queue for issuance of correspondence regarding visa issuance. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thanks

D.A.

Client Service Unit Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada