NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys , I need some help

I submitted EE application on May 23rd 2018 and received AOR on the same day. My medical was passed and I received RPRF request on June 10th. I paid the fees and haven't heard from CIC. I requested for GCMS notes and understood that a review was raised because I din't provide bank document as per the standard and my job duties was missing for one company (although I have experience of over 5 years without the job role which was missing) . I provided the documents along with LOE as to why I cannot provide the job duties as my employer is not providing the same. I submitted the document in November and till date, I haven't heard back from CIC. I have already requested for second set of GCMS notes.

Any help is greatly appreciated

@cansha @tobs
Did you provide proper bank documents as well when you sent the explanation letter for the job experience doc?. (I hope you didn't claim points for the job that you couldn't get a letter for)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Seems like Everyone has called it a day.

Reactions: Tgal

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Review required is fine but check your notes and see if the recalculated points are still above the CRS cut off for your ITA round. Based on what you have written here it should be but confirm that. In case your revised score was still greater than the cut off there is nothing to worry as such but when visa officer will pick your file again is difficult to tell. As you May have seen here and on other threads there are quite a few in similar situation with no real way of nudging visa officers to take action.
@cansha, thanks for the quick reply. Yeah my revised score is still greater than the cut off score. I have tried raising CSE, called customer agent but to no avail

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Don't worry. As I said, I don't like W groups so I'll be here and I'll keep the list.
Thanks, and let me know if you need me to take over the list update job. I expect you to get busy preparing for the COPR and the trip for a few days.

Let me know! :)

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Did you provide proper bank documents as well when you sent the explanation letter for the job experience doc?. (I hope you didn't claim points for the job that you couldn't get a letter for)
I did provide the bank document. As far as I know, the maximum point you can claim is 10 and that too for 3 yrs work experience. I have more experience than that and I have provided letter for the same. It was also acknowledged by one of the agent ( As I could understand from GCMS notes). They also requested for RPRF fees and still no result :( @tobs @cansha

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Don't worry. As I said, I don't like W groups so I'll be here and I'll keep the list.
Also, that is no excuse for not being on the group. If you really want to continue to be a part of this family (read keep in touch with us all) in the future after we all receive our PPRs, I highly recommend you and @Tazly55 joining the WA group.

Even if you want to be silent.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
@macaly7 Congratulations! Richly deserved PPR, after putting all that data together and helping all of us with our own PPR journey :)
Also - I second @javier500 in asking the million dollar question :D Who did you send an email to? And if CIO, was it your primary office? Ottawa is my primary office, while CIO is my secondary office....Dunno if it will work in my case!
Primary cps - ottawa
secondary CIO

e-mailed IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I did provide the bank document. As far as I know, the maximum point you can claim is 10 and that too for 3 yrs work experience. I have more experience than that and I have provided letter for the same. It was also acknowledged by one of the agent ( As I could understand from GCMS notes). They also requested for RPRF fees and still no result :( @tobs @cansha
It'll come any moment from now. Hang in there.

javier500

Apr 11, 2016
What's your AOR?
There's a possibility that you won't get any response if you're within the 6 months timeline. But if you've passed the 6 months timeline, send CIO and email with something along the lines of "Approved Application beyond 6 months processing timeline awaiting PPR"
Hi @tobs ,
my AOR is July 10th. More than 6 months...

thanks for the info

Reactions: tobs

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes