+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ItalyExpressEntry

Oct 23, 2018
As of today, I think there are 416 June applicants on MyImmiTracker... of which 73.55% (306 cases) have received PPR, while the remaining 26.44% (110 cases, including 1 rejected) are still waiting....

Given that CIC was supposed to process 80% of cases in 6 months and we are at 73% way passed 7 months, it would probably take until april for them to finish all June applicants... more or less

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
As of today, I think there are 416 June applicants on MyImmiTracker... of which 73.55% (306 cases) have received PPR, while the remaining 26.44% (110 cases, including 1 rejected) are still waiting....

Given that CIC was supposed to process 80% of cases in 6 months and we are at 73% way passed 7 months, it would probably take until april for them to finish all June applicants... more or less

yes that is why for june applicants they ask to reach out in april 2019, it is during that time call center agents will be interested to send a note to the VO. before that they will stay grumpy if you call. :p

however if we rely on immitracker data - july is probably a little bit over 60% and they are hitting the 6 months period.

Reactions: ItalyExpressEntry

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hey guys,

I had a call with IRCC earlier, my security was initiated since mid-December and is still ongoing. The agent told me that he cannot know at all how extensive it will be and cannot tell me if I am undergoing enhanced security screening or not. He told me it can be very quick or very long depending on the file (that we know already). He said my file is at CIO.

I have asked about the next steps and when should I call them again and he told me he cannot say at all, it is up to me.

What would you advice me to do now?

Thanks!

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hey guys,

I had a call with IRCC earlier, my security was initiated since mid-December and is still ongoing. The agent told me that he cannot know at all how extensive it will be and cannot tell me if I am undergoing enhanced security screening or not. He told me it can be very quick or very long depending on the file (that we know already). He said my file is at CIO.

I have asked about the next steps and when should I call them again and he told me he cannot say at all, it is up to me.

What would you advice me to do now?

Thanks!
apply for a gcms note and a cbsa note. you'll get to know the details after 1 month. hopefully you will get your ppr before that.