+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
Then you should call the IRCC call center. Also order an atip/gcms notes.
Already did that on 24 December, agent said my application needs a final review by a Officer, I supposed he meant the file is still tagged as "review required- proof of funds", I checked this information first, on GCMS notes ordered back in october, my file hasnt been touched since july, more than 5 months ago.

My doubt for now, is if it will sound good to upload a updated bank letter, as my file hasn't already been reviewed by an officer, despite all contacts and CSE's, e-mails, I already had sent....

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks guys, I think I've cleaned house. :D Now I'm going to delete all my requests for you to delete. lol
I think you should not worry as when we call or email these guys even with all our personal information that we know for sure , all they do is give generic reply. So just imagine what kind of response they will give if someone is trying to get your information just by using your application id. We can trust CIC with at least that ;)

Reactions: richa1987

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi All,

My file has been under review required for POF since July, (my AOR is 23/06, already passed the 6 month threshold in holidays season). I have just got an updated bank letter in compliance with all IRCC rules for POF, showing balance from the last 6 months, balance already converted in CAD. Do you guys think is it a smart move to send proactively this updated document for them ?

ps: I uploaded a letter of explanation in November for Proof of funds, explaining all documents and details for the original proof of funds documents.

This forum has been great for me, thanks for everyone.
Yes you've made a smart move.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@tobs just an expression ya. You have been the one blessed of the lot to be showered with the love and affection of IRCC.
Only if you knew how sacred is Cow here in India....

Parents describe their daughters nature by comparing her with the "Cow"

Our daughter is as compassionate and homely (British) as a cow.

Reactions: tobs and richa1987

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think you should not worry as when we call or email these guys even with all our personal information that we know for sure , all they do is give generic reply. So just imagine what kind of response they will give if someone is trying to get your information just by using your application id. We can trust CIC with at least that ;)
Haha

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Already did that on 24 December, agent said my application needs a final review by a Officer, I supposed he meant the file is still tagged as "review required- proof of funds", I checked this information first, on GCMS notes ordered back in october, my file hasnt been touched since july, more than 5 months ago.

My doubt for now, is if it will sound good to upload a updated bank letter, as my file hasn't already been reviewed by an officer, despite all contacts and CSE's, e-mails, I already had sent....
Why don't you give it a shot, it might prompt someone to at least take a look at what you have uploaded and touch the file. All the best!

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Only if you knew how sacred is Cow here in India....

Parents describe their daughters nature by comparing her with the "Cow"

Our daughter is as compassionate and homely (British) as a cow.
Haha. I see
I don't think I'll ever take that as a compliment, I'll always associate big head and fat bodies to cows.
And I like to think I'm slim and hot.:D

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

Man take another shot at it. That's the best we can do.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Haha. I see
I don't think I'll ever take that as a compliment, I'll always associate big head and fat bodies to cows.
And I like to think I'm slim and hot.:D
Hahahaha...well, I am no one to agree or deny to that...after all I am not a contender but a cupid. I love all my children equally and find them all equally beautiful.

A Cow is motherly to us and more so to me....you should stay with a cow for two days to understand this emotional attachment. A cow will laugh, cry, frown and show all emotions that we humans do...It just takes that empathy and time.

Reactions: g90 and tobs