+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well, you did break in and now you are charged with breaking and entering. You will be punished by the responsibility to keep this thread interesting enough for present members and also the future generation of members to come.

May the force be with you!! ;)
Thanks a lot dear,

I see that you’re very generous but I’m afraid that I may not be as good as you guys.

And need not to mention, I accept the punishment and will try my best.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks a lot dear,

I see that you’re very generous but I’m afraid that I may not be as good as you guys.

And need not to mention, I accept the punishment and will try my best.
@pursuit_of_happiness she may be single..

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hahahaha...well, I am no one to agree or deny to that...after all I am not a contender but a cupid. I love all my children equally and find them all equally beautiful.

A Cow is motherly to us and more so to me....you should stay with a cow for two days to understand this emotional attachment. A cow will laugh, cry, frown and show all emotions that we humans do...It just takes that empathy and time.
Omg @Prashant86_2000 , I think you must have scores 100/100 on cow essays that we had to write when we were kids ;)

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Though your appreciation is great, look out what you wish for :p.. As per the internal analysis of Forum analysts, June is slowest among JJAS.. Though being an Aug AOR doesnt help either...as its still slow... However the people are aswsome in all these threads... Specially baled (sigh) are June ones :p
You guys being with me, nothing would have bothered me.:D
Hope you all get wet in PPRs soon.

Reactions: gau55555

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Don't worry man, we take everyone onboard and by the way things are moving at IRCC for June AOR's, you may get PPR along with us only. :D
I know you all are TOO GOOD.

I know your timeline and don’t worry, you’ll get PPR very soon. My best wishes are with you.

Reactions: richa1987

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
You have a very famous surname. Did you happen to know Jamnalal Bajaj ?
I'm more interested in knowing how to trace my roots back to KK Bajaj of Bajaj Capital :p The institute Jamnalal Bajaj lent his name to is long past its shelf life where I'm concerned - my student days are far back in the past ;)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hey Nishika,
How u doing?
I got the same response from Ottawa. I think they gonna start our security only after our eligibility is passed after senior officer review
Completely agreed @lavanya31! It's unfortunate but true that our case has been pushed on the back burner - sigh! And the wait continues till the visa officer deigns to visit our cases :(

Arod

May 15, 2017
Second PPR received on Sunday, this time also from NDVO.:confused:

I wonder if the VFS people keep their tracking data updated on their website. My package shows as "in transit" to the IRCC office since January 4th.