+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Please if you are emailing for passport submission location change, you ONLY need to email NDVO. They'll definitely act on it. Please don't be like me emailing all the visa offices and raising a CSE too.
It's now weird and I'm wondering if all these issuing and re-issuing PPRs will now delay my visa and COPR because the visa office may be confused. Please learn from me...:)
haha :) did you ever have your application updated and a Passport Request letter on your account? or were they all emails from various VOs?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Please if you are emailing for passport submission location change, you ONLY need to email NDVO. They'll definitely act on it. Please don't be like me emailing all the visa offices and raising a CSE too.
It's now weird and I'm wondering if all these issuing and re-issuing PPRs will now delay my visa and COPR because the visa office may be confused. Please learn from me...:)
I dont think it will affect your visa issuance because you submitted only one PPR along with your passport and submitted them to your LVO.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
haha :) did you ever have your application updated and a Passport Request letter on your account? or were they all emails from various VOs?
It's actually 5 now.
I received one in my account just now (account updated notification), another email from Accra with the same PPR in my account, two PPRs from Delhi on the 31st of Dec and 7th of January, and one from Ottawa on the 4th,

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Delhi forwarded my Passport request submission change email to Accra and that's why they acted. I actually didn't email Accra. :D

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I can't get a hang of posting images here.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Finally got passport request.

AOR 24 th April 2018
CEC inland applicant with one dependent.
Office Ottawa

Have been in review required state till 14th December, then I sent email to cpc ottawa enquiring why nobody has looked in to my application since it is in review required state from May 2018, immediately they started working on it and sent me additional document request, I submitted documents and got ppr today.

Thank you and good luck all
Congratulations!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
This is what worries me. They just neglect unless being poked. I am CEC inland as well. Even worse, there's no benefit raising cse.
The worse part is neglect even after being poked several times :p

Hope that doesn't happen to anyone.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
It's actually 5 now.
I received one in my account just now (account updated notification), another email from Accra with the same PPR in my account, two PPRs from Delhi on the 31st of Dec and 7th of January, and one from Ottawa on the 4th,
5 PPRs ? I mean come on!!!!

Anyway, congrats again! Humpf :rolleyes:

Hanna1

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Received.
04-06-2018
I just received a 4th PPR letter in my CIC account. From Accra Immigration this time.
I overdid it by emailing everyone (covers eyes in shame...lol)
hehe... it's raining PPR's in your account... :cool:

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Makes sense. The font in blue is likely to be from an addition to an existing template. Let's see how soon the addition to the template becomes the norm, as @tobs rightly pointed out would be the case!

@SACHINARDE : I got two replies as well. One to a CSE raised on 21th Dec, just before my 6 months completed on 24th Dec.

Good day Nishika Bajaj,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Unquote

The second one to the request raised on email on 19th Dec. Basically saying the same thing but in different words.

From the looks of it, our eligibility is in queue for review by a senior office - and my best guess is that our lady has gone on maternity leave without a replacement - that's why the application will be outside the 6 month posted processing time :p
This Mathew Guy had sent me the same reply just by replacing the name. He could have just referred me to you. :p

Reactions: Nishika22