+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I am sorry. I didn’t want to break into your thread as I am a December applicant. But I have been reading your thread since long and now I can’t hold myself back. I mean you guys are awesome!!!!

The way you motivate each other, I wish I had applied six months before and had been with you guys.

I like you all!!
Though your appreciation is great, look out what you wish for :p.. As per the internal analysis of Forum analysts, June is slowest among JJAS.. Though being an Aug AOR doesnt help either...as its still slow... However the people are aswsome in all these threads... Specially baled (sigh) are June ones :p

Reactions: g90

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Guys,

In my PPR email, they have mentioned the below statement and asked to notify them if any one is applicable,

Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

Now, my wife is pregnant and her due is on June. But without notifying this to CIC, I just submitted my Passports. Would this be an issue? Or what will be the consequences if i have failed to notify them. Wondering why pregnancy details and all have to be notified to them.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Guys,

In my PPR email, they have mentioned the below statement and asked to notify them if any one is applicable,

Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

Now, my wife is pregnant and her due is on June. But without notifying this to CIC, I just submitted my Passports. Would this be an issue? Or what will be the consequences if i have failed to notify them. Wondering why pregnancy details and all have to be notified to them.
You should have notified them. Do that now, my advise.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 25th June, MEP & IP1 - 11th July, IP2- 27th October. Criminality completed and security checks were yet to began in my GCMS. However, got this reply from CPC Ottawa today morning. Please let me know this internal processing referes to?

Dear Client,

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part and Security Check is still pending. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

MD18910
Your timeline is almost exactly similiar to mine. Same AOR, -1 day in MEP and Criminality/IP2.

The response you received is also very similiar to what I had got from CPC Ottawa.

Internal processing could be anything I dont think anyone is aware of it with absolute certainty.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I am sorry. I didn’t want to break into your thread as I am a December applicant. But I have been reading your thread since long and now I can’t hold myself back. I mean you guys are awesome!!!!

The way you motivate each other, I wish I had applied six months before and had been with you guys.

I like you all!!
Don't worry man, we take everyone onboard and by the way things are moving at IRCC for June AOR's, you may get PPR along with us only. :D

Hanna1

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Received.
04-06-2018
Earlier it took few days to get ppr after approval but these days wait has been anywhere from few days to few weeks and even few months. They have been quite unpredictable these days.

Once your file is approved, it means your file processing is complete and there are no steps of evaluating other than sending ppr email. Sometimes they send your file to local vo to just send ppr email. In this case you may notice delay in receiving ppr after approval.

Ah ok thanks. I am working on stopping myself from refreshing my email every five minutes :rolleyes:

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Dear all, got the reply for CSE raised on Sunday:

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on September 25, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Ottawa, Canada office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The background verifications are currently in process."
I know that my Eligibility is Met and Criminality is Passed. AOR 3 Aug, IP2 since 21 Nov.

I recalled that the words indicating SS is "requires additional verification". Just wanna ask if my recall is correct, if there's anyone else having the same reply? Thanks.
I got a similar reply about a month ago, thinking on ordering notes soon, all I know is criminality passed on Oct 16.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 8, 2018.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Richa, did you mail NDVO post acquiring knowledge that file moved to CIO?
Actually my file moved from CIO to CPC Ottawa.

And no I did not mail NDVO cause based on inputs from forum members NDVO only responds to approved applications and as per my last GCMS Notes Security is yet to start while all other aspects looks clear.

I did mail Ottawa though but it wasn't very helpful. Have ordered my next set of GCMS recently to check if something has moved further.

Have you tried mailing NDVO and if yes what is the response that you received?

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Yes its same blue color in my email too. By the way I sepcifically asked for Security Check as I know that only this is pending. So they just Copy paste the query which we posted.!!! All the best. We will get it soon!!!
Guys, we should be grateful that they are taking this huge effort to change the text color to blue. I mean, just imagine what would have happened if they had kept the text color to black, our life would be like living hell, like literally ;)

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Finally got passport request.

AOR 24 th April 2018
CEC inland applicant with one dependent.
Office Ottawa

Have been in review required state till 14th December, then I sent email to cpc ottawa enquiring why nobody has looked in to my application since it is in review required state from May 2018, immediately they started working on it and sent me additional document request, I submitted documents and got ppr today.

Thank you and good luck all

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Finally got passport request.

AOR 24 th April 2018
CEC inland applicant with one dependent.
Office Ottawa

Have been in review required state till 14th December, then I sent email to cpc ottawa enquiring why nobody has looked in to my application since it is in review required state from May 2018, immediately they started working on it and sent me additional document request, I submitted documents and got ppr today.

Thank you and good luck all
What was the ADR for?