+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

east_1919

Jun 9, 2017
London, UK
Look Everyone,
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED, EMAIL NDVO.
Don't let doubt and fear keep you hostage.
I beg you!!!
True. Hail NDVO. NDVO sending everyone PPR even though one got PPR earlier if you have sent them email already. So, yes, don’t be scared to send them a mail. Once you are approved you are good.

Reactions: tobs

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Thank you! Did you got ghost update?
I did not check my CIC account since last 3 days so I can’t really say, however I did not receive any update mail either prior to today. The last update mail I received which seems a ghost to me was on 17th October.

So I guess, there was no ghost and I received PPR mail directly.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Anything in particular that you saw in the generic reply ? Did you know if the file was approved or security started from call agents etc. ? Asking just to get a clear view on how things cooking for Oct specific dates IP2 guys.
I have Pasted the mail below, if this helps.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on June 12, 2018.

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, we verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Anything in particular that you saw in the generic reply ? Did you know if the file was approved or security started from call agents etc. ? Asking just to get a clear view on how things cooking for Oct specific dates IP2 guys.
Further more, I called CIC around 20th Dec. The agent was of little help and told me that my Security is passed and My file is at CIO. Rest she asked me to wait as they have loads of files to clear.

Reactions: gau55555

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Further more, I called CIC around 20th Dec. The agent was of little help and told me that my Security is passed and My file is at CIO. Rest she asked me to wait as they have loads of files to clear.
Thanks a lot. it helps. As your security was passed on 20th Dec, it was imminent that the file approval was next. Good to see IP2 17-19 Oct cases have started moving. Cong rates a ton Rohit.

Reactions: rohitsr

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
In previous post some active member of the group posted the below format and I used the same format to send mail to NDVO and CIO. Edit your detail.

Hi Team,

Thank you for relentlessly working on our Permanent Residence applications. We appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put in.

My name is ****************. I had applied for Canadian Permanent Visa under FSW Outland Express Entry Program on ********** (AOR). Further details about my application to process this request are given below:

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: ************ (primary applicant)
Email address: ***************
Date of Application: *************
DOB of applicant: *************
Country of birth: ********
Country of Residence - *********
Primary Applicant Client ID number: ********
File number: **************
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

I was intimated through my CIC Account dashboard that the Background Check on my application was initiated on ***********. That was the last change on my Application.
As my application has passed six months and it has been more than ************ since the Background Check I wanted to proactively check if there was any other recent update OR if any action was required/expected at my end.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards,

Reactions: Shikta and cadgijoe

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tanush14 i'm still waiting to hear from you. You know you can send your passports to Ottawa right without having to request a change of passport submission.
See below a paragraph from the NDVO PPR letter.

Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressedExpresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi All,

Finally its time for me to announce that I got the coveted Passport Request email from NDVO today morning! However, I have to take this with a pinch of salt because VFS in Dhaka today told me they can only transmit passports to Singapore. Hence, I have followed @tobs guidance and template and have written to NDVO to change my visa office to Singapore and VFS to VFS in Dhaka. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Congratulations

Reactions: shishirkona

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I have Pasted the mail below, if this helps.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on June 12, 2018.

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, we verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
This gives me some hope. I know I have passed criminality and eligibility but got no idea after that. Raised CSE got generic reply.