FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Look Everyone,
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED, EMAIL NDVO.
Don't let doubt and fear keep you hostage.
I beg you!!!
even if um not an indian?

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Hi Guys,
My agent had filled up a web form on Wed,2nd Jan and got the following response on Fri.Please let me know if there is anybody else who has got a similar response.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Carl Antoine, Agent 4339

My agent had also mailed NDVO and Sydney on the same day but no response as of now.

Reactions: Y@$h

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys,
My agent had filled up a web form on Wed,2nd Jan and got the following response on Fri.Please let me know if there is anybody else who has got a similar response.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Carl Antoine, Agent 4339

My agent had also mailed NDVO and Sydney on the same day but no response as of now.
I did.
CSE replies take less than 24hours now. You sure your agent is telling the truth??

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

Carl Antoine, Agent 4339

More of a generic reply. As you have alrady got a Ghost update in Nov, its advisable that call the CIC call centre to confirm if your file was approved. Good thing is, as your agent has emailed to NDVO, if its approved, they will get back with PPR .

Reactions: soorajsjk

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
I did.
CSE replies take less than 24hours now. You sure your agent is telling the truth??
Yes.He forwarded me the mail itself.
@tobs any idea what the communication means?Looks pretty generic.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yes.He forwarded me the mail itself.
@tobs any idea what the communication means?Looks pretty generic.
It is generic.
But I received that same response after my application was approved. NDVO won't reply you unless your application is approved, so call CIC to confirm. If it is approved, you'll hear from NDVO this week.

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
More of a generic reply. As you have alrady got a Ghost update in Nov, its advisable that call the CIC call centre to confirm if your file was approved. Good thing is, as your agent has emailed to NDVO, if its approved, they will get back with PPR .
Thanks.
Yes,I have already spoken to a CIC Agent on 17 Dec.He says most of the things are done.A final letter of authorization from the officer pending.Told me to call back on 17 Jan.

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
It is generic.
But I received that same response after my application was approved. NDVO won't reply you unless your application is approved, so call CIC to confirm. If it is approved, you'll hear from NDVO this week.
Yes.Going to wait this week.Or call CIC again on 17th,as was told by the agent.Wonder what else can I do.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
It is generic.
BAM!!! Now the Girl has started predicting the future... "you'll hear from NDVO this week"... This is what a PPR does to you .... Good going. Work on the 'Plan' as well. ;):D

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
BAM!!! Now the Girl has started predicting the future... "you'll hear from NDVO this week"... This is what a PPR does to you .... Good going. Work on the 'Plan' as well. ;):D
:D:D:D

Reactions: tobs

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

Carl Antoine, Agent 4339

Ya i got it. Not sure how to process this