Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs did you raise a CSE for the change of VO? Or just emailed Ottawa and NDVO? How long did it take for them to send you another PPR?
I raised a CSE but it was useless. Even emailing Ottawa was useless too.
It was emailing NDVO that worked. I know this because two people only emailed NDVO to change the location and they received the new PPR letter from Ottawa even before I did.

Reactions: shishirkona

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thanks @Prashant86_2000 . Shall we, I mean all those stuck in IP2, send emails/CSE to CIC. Individually, but back to back emails from different individuals for same issue might ring a bell for them ?? Its high time. People are getting PPR after 10 days of moving to IP2 and we are stuck since 70 days :(
I don't know. Everytime I do something, I get to hear a negative response from someone on the forum for a similar case as mine. I really have no Idea what should be our next step.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I raised a CSE but it was useless. Even emailing Ottawa was useless too.
It was emailing NDVO that worked. I know this because two people only emailed NDVO to change the location and they received the new PPR letter from Ottawa even before I did.
Did you reply to that email? Its a do not reply address so I emailed NDVO using the addresses I used when I asked for status. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed now ;)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Did you reply to that email? Its a do not reply address so I emailed NDVO using the addresses I used when I asked for status. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed now ;)
yep, the way to go.
You can also reply to that address, just remove the "do not reply". I did both, probably why they sent me the PPR twice (covers face). But the one you did is fine!

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hi All,

Finally its time for me to announce that I got the coveted Passport Request email from NDVO today morning! However, I have to take this with a pinch of salt because VFS in Dhaka today told me they can only transmit passports to Singapore. Hence, I have followed @tobs guidance and template and have written to NDVO to change my visa office to Singapore and VFS to VFS in Dhaka. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Congratulations @shishirkona !!! Happy for you, just one more leg to close.

Reactions: shishirkona

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
yep, the way to go.
You can also reply to that address, just remove the "do not reply". I did both, probably why they sent me the PPR twice (covers face). But the one you did is fine!
I emailed back to the do not reply - the email didnt bounce back. But after a while, when I realized, I again emailed NDVO using the addresses I had.

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
In previous post some active member of the group posted the below format and I used the same format to send mail to NDVO and CIO. Edit your detail.

Hi Team,

Thank you for relentlessly working on our Permanent Residence applications. We appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put in.

My name is ****************. I had applied for Canadian Permanent Visa under FSW Outland Express Entry Program on ********** (AOR). Further details about my application to process this request are given below:

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: ************ (primary applicant)
Email address: ***************
Date of Application: *************
DOB of applicant: *************
Country of birth: ********
Country of Residence - *********
Primary Applicant Client ID number: ********
File number: **************
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

I was intimated through my CIC Account dashboard that the Background Check on my application was initiated on ***********. That was the last change on my Application.
As my application has passed six months and it has been more than ************ since the Background Check I wanted to proactively check if there was any other recent update OR if any action was required/expected at my end.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards,
Yeah that bugger was me... :p

Glad it helped someone. ;)

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know. Everytime I do something, I get to hear a negative response from someone on the forum for a similar case as mine. I really have no Idea what should be our next step.
Fine. We will make use of your advise when you 'get an idea'.. till then, i have requested people to chase CIC if they are stuck in IP2 etc.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000