Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Agreed, but then why are the checking eligibility requirement when the security is already in progress? My understanding was security check is the final stage and it is initiated once all other processes are done. I read this information here <http://askkubeir.com/lifeline-of-express-entry/>
your application may have been transferred to a LVO or another VO. Don't put too much into the CSE responses.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hope everyone gets his/her PPR before we get to 1200 mark.:)
While I would love to think and wish the same for all friends here but dont you think its too ambitious considering we are at 1190... My humble suggestion to everyone is to clearly set your expectations so as not to end up being disappointed.
However, its has been considerable time we all have spend in the process and I do not see any reason for cases being refused now so it would eventually come. The earliest sounds better though. ;)

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
can anyone please help me with the email id for NDVO as well as a rough format or structure of mail to NDVO requesting them to release my PPR,if approved and received by them?

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
Hi Friends,
I recently joined this forum and read quite a lot of posts,especially on this thread.
Writing for suggestions/insights that you guys can offer.
AOR- 15th June
IP2-16th Oct
Ghost Update-6th Nov
I am doing the process through an agent and am the primary applicant,with my wife as the secondary.(FSW-Outland).I have never ordered GCMS Notes till now.
On 17th Dec,I managed to get through to a CIC agent and had the following discussion with him:
Post verification,he told my application looks all good(VO-Sydney,Nova Scotia).Background done,eligibility done,medical passed.. (Did not say anything regarding security or criminality).He said all looks very good but I do not see a letter giving you final evaluation of the officer.At this time I cannot give you the official decision as there has not been an official decision yet. .When I pressed him on how long will it take,he took a minute's pause,and then again said that I see most of the processing is done,its just a matter of time when the officer comes back and gives you the final advice and I should call again a month later (17 Jan),and if,by then there is no movement,we will send reminder to the officer asking why he is late.(exact wordings of the agent here)
In the last couple of weeks,I saw a lot of people getting PPRs by sending mails to NDVO and I suggested my agent that he do the same.He rejected saying this is nothing but a co-incidence and we should wait for people to come back from holidays.He has filled up a couple of web forms (one of them today).No response as of now.
What do you feel I should do?This life of uncertainty and not being able to plan anything with certainty is a killer and needed you guys to help me out if possible.
My Medical is valid till 31-May-19.

Sorry for the long post but would really appreciate suggestions from you all.

I am in the exact situation as you. I spoke to several agents and was told the same thing. Please note that agents won’t specify criminality or security because they both are considered background check. I was confused about the same thing. I asked the agent specifically and she told me it’s considered background check and both are passed. It’s just a matter of time . For me I’m expecting a direct landing interview . I stopped checking my account twice a day . I only check once a day now . Hope this gives you some assurance . Happy New Year

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am in the exact situation as you. I spoke to several agents and was told the same thing. Please note that agents won’t specify criminality or security because they both are considered background check. I was confused about the same thing. I asked the agent specifically and she told me it’s considered background check and both are passed. It’s just a matter of time . For me I’m expecting a direct landing interview . I stopped checking my account twice a day . I only check once a day now . Hope this gives you some assurance . Happy New Year
Did you email etobicoke? any response?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
security is a part of the background verification.
But if that is so then why does the dashboard show "We are processing your background check" while GCMS shows that Security has Not Started?

I guess there are sub processes wrt to work and other background checks, Criminality and Security.

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
But if that is so then why does the dashboard show "We are processing your background check" while GCMS shows that Security has Not Started?

I guess there are sub processes wrt to work and other background checks, Criminality and Security.
Your status can be changed from Passed to Not Started when your file is being transferred between offices.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi tobs,

Is the agent responding back on the CSE the one handling the case? Any idea?
naaa. The agents responding to CSE's are CSE responding agents.

Reactions: tanush14

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Your status can be changed from Passed to Not Started when your file is being transferred between offices.
But in that case, change of status would have also got noted/captured in the GCMS Notes as every status change is captured with some details under activity/sub-activity heads.