NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Happy new year :)

Happy to share that we got the golden mail!

However our Visa Office says New Delhi not Abu Dhabi. Can I still submit my passports to Abu Dhabi? Any suggestions? Please advise.

Thank you so much for your support as always
you can try. If they don't accept it, then you can trey requesting a change.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Happy new year :)

Happy to share that we got the golden mail!

However our Visa Office says New Delhi not Abu Dhabi. Can I still submit my passports to Abu Dhabi? Any suggestions? Please advise.

Thank you so much for your support as always
Congratulations! Did you email NDVO for the PPR?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
yes we did email ndvo on thr 24th of dec we found through the call centre case is approved on the same day would appreciate your advise on how and where to submit the passports
You can contact your local VFS and see if you can submit passport to them. The other option is to request for a change of visa office to your LVO. @tobs and some other people on the forum have requested for it.

pbweb

Nov 14, 2018
You can contact your local VFS and see if you can submit passport to them. The other option is to request for a change of visa office to your LVO. @tobs and some other people on the forum have requested for it.
Hi How do we go about the Visa Office change? Also what are the timelines for something like this?

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hi How do we go about the Visa Office change? Also what are the timelines for something like this?
Not sure - I was holding off emailing NDVO for this reason! I have emailed them on the 31st after speaking to the local VFS who confirmed they can send the passport to NDVO. Now waiting for PPR.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Like @shishirkona said, try to contact your local VS and ask if you can submit the passport to them for onward transmission to New Delhi or, email NDVO and CPC Ottawa requesting a change of the passport submission location from the visa office in New Delhi to the VO in Abu Dhabi.
You have 30days to submit passports.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Like @shishirkona said, try to contact your local VS and ask if you can submit the passport to them for onward transmission to New Delhi or, email NDVO and CPC Ottawa requesting a change of the passport submission location from the visa office in New Delhi to the VO in Abu Dhabi.
You have 30days to submit passports.
That 30 day timeline gets reset when the submission VO changes.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys, I raised a CSE today and got the below response in surprisingly 90 mins.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your file was transferred to a visa office,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
Now I am more interested in know the details for the "file transferred to a visa office" line. My file was in Sydney NS and I hope they have moved it to somewhere to get it worked upon or maybe this is just a template.

Oh man lot of things are happening in my life but this is not budging from its stand.

And yes it was Annabelle, Agent 4337 who responded. :)