+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
already got the letter from oinp . it is stating intent to refuse the application. that your application saying job titile cnc programmer and cad technician but job duties of tool and die maker
Yes I read that. You need to be more clear about your question. What do you want to know ?

My guess is you can’t change the job title right ? Can you change the job duties? My guess is no.

I think they have asked for an explanation. So only thing left is to explain why with that sort of job title your friend (or you) have that kind of job duties.

Or you (or your friend) need to think whether the job duties were misstated in the first place.

So unless you (or your friend) be more clear about the situation it is difficult to provide any suggestion.

In the end you ( or your friend) probbaly need to consult a lawyer ( and please no consultant) to figure it out.

No one can be a better judge of you (or your friend’s) job duties than yourself ( or your friend himself).

Having said all the above reiterate your job duties matter more than the job title.

Reactions: tobs and CoolSandy

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
already got the letter from oinp . it is stating intent to refuse the application. that your application saying job titile cnc programmer and cad technician but job duties of tool and die maker
You can take it as a procedural fairness letter.
All you can do is to provide a new letter with job duties matching to your NOC alongwith an letter of explanation for having incorrect job duties in previous letter.

Reactions: tobs

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
This was the reply I got to my email to Ottawa

"Good day,

Unfortunately, CIO doesn’t have a direct e-mail address or phone number. The only way to contact them is by the IRCC web form. They are the one that will send your Ready For Visa (RFV) letter."
Regards

The thing is I'm not sure she's right because @LoveCanada007 @RaulFloyd and everyone else that mailed their "guessed" LVO got it from them today.
I'm not sure if Accra VO is my LVO, (as it wasn't written anywhere in my first GCMS notes) so I emailed Ottawa to ask where my PPR will be issued from and got this email.

:confused:
It will be added in gcms notes or next time when you call agent you can ask them what's your secondary visa office. If possible, ask for the list of them. You can make a guess which one is most recently added to yours.
For me primary was CIO Sydney
And there are multiple secondary offices of which Ottawa was primary in the list of secondary offices.
But NDVO was the office which has been recently added to the list

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Hi everyone,

Canada Visa is like my online family and I would like to share this good news first to all of you. I have just received this email "Confirmation of Permanent Residence appointment" from CIC.

This is the best X-mas and New Year that I have ever had in my life.

Tons of thanks to this amazing forum for a lot of advice, encouragement and friendship!

Best luck to all of you!!! <3

Hai

--------------------------------------
My timeline - CEC inland candidate
AOR 21 June 2018
ADR1 5 July 2018
ADR2 7 December 2018
No ghost update
PR appointment request today - 20 December 2018 (exactly 6 full months)
haha "online family" I like that!

haihai89, congratulaions and I hope you enjoy your holidays and the good news to the fullest.

To everyone else here, of course, I wish no less. It's comforting to know that PPRs are being issued; makes me hopeful that things are moving up thate in IRCC.

all the best

Reactions: tobs and DanFariasM

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
this is for my friend. if somebody can answer.

hello guys

i applied for OINP under skilled trades and i got a letter of Intend to refuse my application. They said your job title at company was CNC Programmer and CAD Technician yet lists the job duties of a tool and die maker. They want further details from the employer to confirm my job duties in relation to my job title.

So i applied as a Tool and die maker (7232) but my job title is CNC Programmer and CAD Technician which comes under NOC (2233) but my job duties are matching with tool and die maker(7232). so what can be done in this case. please help as i have limited time left to reply back.

Ask you employer to write a letter confirming your job duties and your job title. Since the duties don't match the title ask if they can just clarrify that the duties fall under that title within their specific company. One you applied under the correct noc for the duties that you actually do then hopfully it should be fine once they get that letter.

Reactions: tobs and Jss592

Sidhudeep307

Dec 20, 2018
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Anyone mid june aor with ip2 24-26 oct. Got file approved status confirmation via CSE or PpR ?

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
How can this be possible... 3 more people with earlier VO Sydney NS..got ppr today from NDVO.. they have mailed NDVO yesterday.. unbelievable