+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Saw a bunch of ghost updates reports on September thread. So couldn't stop myself and raised a CSE. After submitting, I think I may have written it in a very fragile emotional state. And may have said things a little bit too informal. :D Damn!
Hahahahaha fragile emotional state. @cansha I don't blame you at all. My next CSE may carry crying emojis o_O I truly hope you get a timely response to your CSE. That is the only area they seem to have improved upon. Before it used to take weeks to get a resoinse

Reactions: madekeye and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
24-48hrs. How come you are just raising CSE? Thought u did that before.
I was going to wait till January. Then I changed my mind this morning and now I'm waiting for a response.

Reactions: RaulFloyd

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Ha ha didn’t have the full text but the gist is this. I wished them happy holidays and told them my holidays won’t be happy because no one has touched my file since August.
Now we will wait to see If you get a positive response to this...and if that happens, you know what everyone else on this forum is going to do :D:D

Reactions: qwertySL and cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hahahahaha fragile emotional state. @cansha I don't blame you at all. My next CSE may carry crying emojis o_O I truly hope you get a timely response to your CSE. That is the only area they seem to have improved upon. Before it used to take weeks to get a resoinse
The only thing missing was crying emojis buddy. Other than that I poured out a lot.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
This was the reply I got to my email to Ottawa

"Good day,

Unfortunately, CIO doesn’t have a direct e-mail address or phone number. The only way to contact them is by the IRCC web form. They are the one that will send your Ready For Visa (RFV) letter."
Regards

The thing is I'm not sure she's right because @LoveCanada007 @RaulFloyd and everyone else that mailed their "guessed" LVO got it from them today.
I'm not sure if Accra VO is my LVO, (as it wasn't written anywhere in my first GCMS notes) so I emailed Ottawa to ask where my PPR will be issued from and got this email.

:confused:

Reactions: NareshC and TOFluv

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I was going to wait till January. Then I changed my mind this morning and now I'm waiting for a response.
Alright then. Frankly now I'm considering mailing the dreaded AVO but heard they usually respond in a month and since I have faith my PPR Will come before then so I'm still holding on.
I just want to make sure I've tried every avenue possible to speed up things. I'm not very good at waiting and doing nothing :rolleyes:

Reactions: tobs

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
This was the reply I got to my email to Ottawa

"Good day,

Unfortunately, CIO doesn’t have a direct e-mail address or phone number. The only way to contact them is by the IRCC web form. They are the one that will send your Ready For Visa (RFV) letter."
Regards

The thing is I'm not sure she's right because @LoveCanada007 @RaulFloyd and everyone else that mailed their "guessed" LVO got it from them today.
I'm not sure if Accra VO is my LVO, (as it wasn't written anywhere in my first GCMS notes) so I emailed Ottawa to ask where my PPR will be issued from and got this email.

:confused:
"Guessing your VO" is the new "being sure of your VO". Take yours.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Alright then. Frankly now I'm considering mailing the dreaded AVO but heard they usually respond in a month and since I have faith my PPR Will come before then so I'm still holding on.
I just want to make sure I've tried every avenue possible to speed up things. I'm not very good at waiting and doing nothing :rolleyes:
AVO is a terrible VO. It's not like NDVO or @RaulFloyd 's Brazillian VO. I've been dreading mailing them because they are so bad with communication but I'm going to mail them tomorrow.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
The PPR hustle continues tomorrow and the day after, on and on... so, It's a good night from my end. :)

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
We're trying to raise a CSE, but "next" button isn't working... neither on Chrome or Internet Explorer. Ugh :mad::p Anyone had that problem? :)
I did have that same issue about a week ago using firefox, using edge solved the issue (the problem is that after selecting “permanent residence (applied online)” something else is supposed to load, like another set of options, and firefox was not loading them, the one you are supposed to select express entry)

Last edited:

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
IELTS should add questions like this:

Some people think that the delay of PPR due to god-only-know reasons and anxiety of waiting eternally outweighs the dreams and aspirations of poor PR applicants.

Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

:rolleyes:
I wouldn’t dare to limit myself to 250 words on that one.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Lol.
Any idea how long it takes to get a CSE response? I raised one today as well.
They answered mine raised last friday in the afternoon on monday noon.

Reactions: tobs