Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
AVO is a terrible VO. It's not like NDVO or @RaulFloyd 's Brazillian VO. I've been dreading mailing them because they are so bad with communication but I'm going to mail them tomorrow.
Actually, AVO tends to answer mails on time. That's the only thing they seem to be fast about.

Reactions: tobs

haihai89

Nov 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

Canada Visa is like my online family and I would like to share this good news first to all of you. I have just received this email "Confirmation of Permanent Residence appointment" from CIC.

This is the best X-mas and New Year that I have ever had in my life.

Tons of thanks to this amazing forum for a lot of advice, encouragement and friendship!

Best luck to all of you!!! <3

Hai

--------------------------------------
My timeline - CEC inland candidate
AOR 21 June 2018
ADR1 5 July 2018
ADR2 7 December 2018
No ghost update
PR appointment request today - 20 December 2018 (exactly 6 full months)

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
This was the reply I got to my email to Ottawa

"Good day,

Unfortunately, CIO doesn’t have a direct e-mail address or phone number. The only way to contact them is by the IRCC web form. They are the one that will send your Ready For Visa (RFV) letter."
Regards

The thing is I'm not sure she's right because @LoveCanada007 @RaulFloyd and everyone else that mailed their "guessed" LVO got it from them today.
I'm not sure if Accra VO is my LVO, (as it wasn't written anywhere in my first GCMS notes) so I emailed Ottawa to ask where my PPR will be issued from and got this email.

:confused:
Just email Accra. If they aren't you're visa office they will forward it to the right one.

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

Canada Visa is like my online family and I would like to share this good news first to all of you. I have just received this email "Confirmation of Permanent Residence appointment" from CIC.

Tons of thanks to this amazing forum for a lot of advice, encouragement and friendship!

Hai

AOR 21 June 2018
ADR1 5 July 2018
ADR2 7 December 2018
No ghost update
Congratulations!!
What’s the difference between PPR email and Pr appointment? Anyone can help me understand.

Reactions: haihai89

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Hi, Spoke to an agent, she was a nice lady and informed me that my process is done including Security and Eligibility all passed.

She did not respond directly on my request to confirm whether the application is approved or not, instead she said that I may receive Visa request any moment and there's nothing to worry.

She also informed that my primary VO is CIO and secondary Ottawa.

I also raised a web form today.

Hehehehe, I was controlling from a long time, my patience gave up today.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Hai

AOR 21 June 2018
ADR1 5 July 2018
ADR2 7 December 2018
No ghost update
Congratulations !!

Reactions: haihai89

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Well guess what? You don't have to pay a bit extra when you can get the same service with same or better privacy protection with less burden on your pocket.

Quite interesting that you created your profile a few days back and claim to have got PPR in October. Not many people come on this forum after they get their PPR. ;)
Oh I see you have your own business,
The forum is for helping and discussing does it actually concerns you if I help people and make them aware of something which I experienced.
By the way I would be interested to know which security server do you use for your business records to keep things safe.

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Now this is not done, when you are claiming something then please give some proof with it. The above thing you said is not true as per me but yes one should not buy notes from just any website due to privacy concerns and not IRCC will not like one representative but likes the other.
What is the basis of your information please do explain or mention that you are guessing or not sure. Don't spread misinformation.
Hi
I read a lot and this is what can and you https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-contain-vital-information-keep-safe/

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Please how can someone raise CBSA (FSW Outland AOR- July 17, 2018) Thanks
Only order CBSA if your security is On going.
It's an important piece of information so do check the security stand of the third party from where you order the same.
If you have a known person in Canada you can ask them to apply.
I ordered my notes from https://www.getgcms.com and got it in 30 Days

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
I went digging for more Sydney mails today. I found two, I already posted them when I got a Mailer demon and I had to delete.
I've always been good at research, but Sydney, NS is bringing out the research scientist in me.
So there's no public addresses? I tried centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca and fsw-centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca. The second one is dead, the first one does not auto-reply that my request is confirmed, so I guess it is just an abandoned address..

BTW I tried to mail my "looks like LVO" Moscow office, got a response after 3! hours, the response was like "GTFO we are not processing your case" :D

grkr8055

Apr 9, 2018
Hi everyone, i would like to share good news with u guys.. received PPR email yesterday...
VO- ottawa(initially it was vegreville)
AOR- june 8th
Mep- june 18th
Ip2: june 28th
Adr for rprf- june 28th n submitted on july 5th
No update since then. Ordered gcms notes once called cic 4-5 times. Last call was 2 days back and the status at that time is eligibility, criminality in progress, security not started and i was told by the agent just to wait it might take long.
All of a sudden i received ppr email 2 days later on dec 19th.
Don't loose hopes guys.. anything can happen. Gud luck everyone....

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Only order CBSA if your security is On going.
It's an important piece of information so do check the security stand of the third party from where you order the same.
If you have a known person in Canada you can ask them to apply.
I ordered my notes from https://www.getgcms.com and got it in 30 Days
Sorry for intervention. Have ur security checks ever started or been inprogress?

kamaljitsg

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
this is for my friend. if somebody can answer.

hello guys

i applied for OINP under skilled trades and i got a letter of Intend to refuse my application. They said your job title at company was CNC Programmer and CAD Technician yet lists the job duties of a tool and die maker. They want further details from the employer to confirm my job duties in relation to my job title.

So i applied as a Tool and die maker (7232) but my job title is CNC Programmer and CAD Technician which comes under NOC (2233) but my job duties are matching with tool and die maker(7232). so what can be done in this case. please help as i have limited time left to reply back.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
this is for my friend. if somebody can answer.

hello guys

i applied for OINP under skilled trades and i got a letter of Intend to refuse my application. They said your job title at company was CNC Programmer and CAD Technician yet lists the job duties of a tool and die maker. They want further details from the employer to confirm my job duties in relation to my job title.

So i applied as a Tool and die maker (7232) but my job title is CNC Programmer and CAD Technician which comes under NOC (2233) but my job duties are matching with tool and die maker(7232). so what can be done in this case. please help as i have limited time left to reply back.
Job duties matter job titles don’t. So go with what job duties match to.

Reactions: kamaljitsg

kamaljitsg

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Job duties matter job titles don’t. So go with what job duties match to.
already got the letter from oinp . it is stating intent to refuse the application. that your application saying job titile cnc programmer and cad technician but job duties of tool and die maker