+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Looks like 180 days has no impact on approved applications. Anyone tried calling CIC reg approved application and exceeded 180 days?

Reactions: abd90

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Looks like 180 days has no impact on approved applications. Anyone tried calling CIC reg approved application and exceeded 180 days?
I have and the agents do not have a clue as to when one might possibly get a PPR or landing interview date

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I got to know something new this time when I called. I told agent my application is approved and she replied who told you as we are not supposed to disclose this information. Later after good conversation she said yes it is approved since last two months but she has no clue why they are not sending ppr email.

She also insisted that although your application shows approved but there may be some crucial step pending which is blocking the way of triggering golden email. That’s completely strange. Hows that possible if application is approved? Again she said just an assumption.

All this thing is making me crazy.

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
I got to know something new this time when I called. I told agent my application is approved and she replied who told you as we are not supposed to disclose this information. Later after good conversation she said yes it is approved since last two months but she has no clue why they are not sending ppr email.

She also insisted that although your application shows approved but there may be some crucial step pending which is blocking the way of triggering golden email. That’s completely strange. Hows that possible if application is approved? Again she said just an assumption.

Which is your visa office?

dineshroy1

Nov 1, 2018

ok.This makes me nervous now!!!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Am also in the same boat....and I know Atleast 50 people stuck at Sydney VO post approval for over a month
I guess they transferred files to Sydney for final conversation but they are unable to do it so may be our files will be transferred back to Ottawa.

So much time is wasted

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I guess they transferred files to Sydney for final conversation but they are unable to do it so may be our files will be transferred back to Ottawa.

So much time is wasted
its exactly one month now since my application was finalized, GU-5th Nov. There could be new security measures in place and we all are unfortunate victims of that if not its all about (new?) batch system!

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
So

so we r test lab guinea pigs of their new system?

Reactions: mathansri

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
anyone from this group raised CSE after completing 6 months timeline?

scc7

Nov 10, 2018
Welcome to our ark (IP2 24-27Oct)!
Lots of us here, at least 15 and counting, who got their IP2 updates towards the end of Oct but haven’t seen PPRs since.
My security hasn’t been started last I checked either - and it was because of my Criminality being passed that I moved to IP2 :) My eligibility is in progress (MET on GCMS notes) and my security won’t start (according to the agent I spoke to in the second week of Nov) till my eligibility is formally passed by a VO. She said all looks good but there’s no telling how long it will take since the VO can choose to pick it up today...or any number of months down the line! I’ve ordered my GCMS notes in the fourth week of Nov (26th Nov) and am expecting it will be 2019 before the next update on my application ;)

Hi all,

Similar situation. IP2 24th October, June 18 AOR. Ordered GCMS notes 19th October. As per notes dated 19th October, Criminality and Security yet to start, Eligibility met. Guess the IP2 update on 24th October did not get reflected in GCMS notes. However, interesting thing is about the VO.

Primary office - CPC - Ottawa
Secondary office (1) - Centralized Intake Office
Secondary office (2) - OSC - Operations Support Centre
Secondary office (3) - CPC Vegreville

Any one else who moved to Vegreville office? rest of the dates in my signature

Reactions: Nishika22