+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

The waiting game continues as I am approaching the 6 month mark. I've ordered GCMS notes two months ago and I didn't receive them until now. I've reached out to GCMS Buddy twice and they said they have put an inquiry with CIC but still nothing |sigh|. Any idea what I could do.

Today my application was updated and when I checked, The Additional Documents went to Not Applicable. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Good luck everyone.

Reactions: Y@$h

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

The waiting game continues as I am approaching the 6 month mark. I've ordered GCMS notes two months ago and I didn't receive them until now. I've reached out to GCMS Buddy twice and they said they have put an inquiry with CIC but still nothing |sigh|. Any idea what I could do.

Today my application was updated and when I checked, The Additional Documents went to Not Applicable. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Good luck everyone.
When I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago, the website said to expect longer time to receive due to higher-than-normal demand..

PS. I'm jelly, wish I've ghost update too..

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
When I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago, the website said to expect longer time to receive due to higher-than-normal demand..

PS. I'm jelly, wish I've ghost update too..
By ghost update, if you mean status of adr changing from under review to not applicable. That is not a ghost update.

Though, it is a positive sign, that the application hasn't been forgotten.

Reactions: R.Tequila

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Yeah pretty happy too! I'm still waiting for my COPR, but they have another 2,5 weeks to send that, so it should arrive on time :)
What are two weeks , compared to the wait you had till you got papers:) those are peanuts,truly happy for you:)

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

Durgamerupati

Jul 19, 2017
I got a big hope on CIC until last friday however i will wait until this Wednesday for a reply if not thinking to send my passport alone. By the way i haven't see any changes on my profile after ever ppr mail, did you get updates on yours?
No changes on mine either .
Ah such a coincidence I thought to wait till this Wednesday as well

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
June 18 AOR...
Eligibility marked as MET in GCMS notes ordered in August.
IP2 on 25th October (wait of nearly 4 months in IP1)
No update since IP2 on 25th October..
Last spoke to CIC agent over 2 weeks ago.. Security hadn't started then.
VO was Ottawa.

15 days to go for the 6 months mark.. Holiday season to start a couple of days after I cross that landmark, meaning no processing for 2-3weeks after that.

Feeling very very desperate now..:confused: any insight or analysis from anyone would be highly appreciated.:(
Welcome to our ark (IP2 24-27Oct)!
Lots of us here, at least 15 and counting, who got their IP2 updates towards the end of Oct but haven’t seen PPRs since.
My security hasn’t been started last I checked either - and it was because of my Criminality being passed that I moved to IP2 :) My eligibility is in progress (MET on GCMS notes) and my security won’t start (according to the agent I spoke to in the second week of Nov) till my eligibility is formally passed by a VO. She said all looks good but there’s no telling how long it will take since the VO can choose to pick it up today...or any number of months down the line! I’ve ordered my GCMS notes in the fourth week of Nov (26th Nov) and am expecting it will be 2019 before the next update on my application ;)

Reactions: Ronja5200