+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

luigi20

May 14, 2018
@cansha Somewhere I read, the reason why CIC is holding off already Approved applications is that they will issue PPRs in Dec and will show the numbers for the month, although there is no real work done and they can enjoy Xmas vacation. Does this sound legitimate to you?
I do not know what to think at this point. it does not make any sense to hold approved applications so long. mine was approved in oct 16. I will reach the 6 months timeline on dec 1 and I have not received the email yet. I think they are not going to meet the timeline with my app. what is worse is that I saw somebody in immigration tracker with aor in october 10 (really close to the date I got approved) and that person already got the ppr mail

I guess now they are going to tell me when I reach them after the timeline. that the 6 months refer to business days not calendar days.....

Khushu@1624

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
So do u think that I will get ppr request this week? As they told that file is not yet transferred to lvo but you have been assigned a lvo
No idea,I am myself stuck..But you are in a better position than me at least.
My case is not yet assigned to LVO...neither was the agent sure whether it will go to Ottawa or NDVO.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I do not know what to think at this point. it does not make any sense to hold approved applications so long. mine was approved in oct 16. I will reach the 6 months timeline on dec 1 and I have not received the email yet. I think they are not going to meet the timeline with my app. what is worse is that I saw somebody in immigration tracker with aor in october 10 (really close to the date I got approved) and that person already got the ppr mail

I guess now they are going to tell me when I reach them after the timeline. that the 6 months refer to business days not calendar days.....
I know how you feel. I have no clue what is happening with my application and I see candidates from August who have not only received PPR but also passport with visa stamped. This is a tough pill to swallow. And I know knowing your application is approved doesn't help after 2 days because you can't really do anything with it. You can't plan travel or apply for jobs.
We can just hope and pray and beyond a point there is nothing really in our control. This is purely chance or luck whether one gets his/her PPR early or late. I always pray that this long wait balances out when we go there and look for jobs or housing. May be the luck will shine there.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Sure:
AOR 20/07
MP 05/08
IP1 05/08
IP2 (I actually think i went to IP2 simultaneously with the ADR request. Correct me if iam mistaken, but isnt IP2 when the background check status changes to "in progress"? If it is, it was changed 14/11/2018 along with the ADR.

God, 5 months, i cannot imagine the anxiety
What do you think 900 pages are filled with? :p

Well you are a July 2018 candidate. You have until January 20, 2019 for your 180 days to complete. If you have already submitted your ADRs you can expect something by December end or Jan beginning. Again, ceteris paribus.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
All that time you spent in your neighbor's house, what exactly were you doing?
Seems you forgot, he has Justin Trudeau as his neighbor. He was possibly discussing our case files and future of Canadian Immigration policies.

Correct, @tanush14 ?

Reactions: tobs and tanush14