Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi guys..I ordered my GCMS through this site, the official one of CIC
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
Is that okay ? I haven't done through getgcms or GCMS BUDDY
@cansha
That's the official site. Even 3rd party service providers use the same site to apply for the GCMS Notes. And delays are quite normal these days. Ask your friend to send them an email with the temporary tracking id asking about the status of the notes.

Reactions: M_A

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
That's the official site. Even 3rd party service providers use the same site to apply for the GCMS Notes. And delays are quite normal these days. Ask your friend to send them an email with the temporary tracking id asking about the status of the notes.
Thank U ,Have already done, and they replied wz an apology , and told they've flagged my request as priority.. hope to receive it before this week ends :(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ok .. so as I have said before I hating calling the IRCC number but in my anxiety I did call today. Juts got off the phone.

So good thing is I got in the queue in the very first attempt and wait time wasn't that bad either ... 27 minutes.

Bad thing ... no real update. It was the same as I knew from my GCMS notes. Eligibility recommended passed and BGC has not yet begun yet. I kind of knew that I will hear this. Not sure why I called.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Ok .. so as I have said before I hating calling the IRCC number but in my anxiety I did call today. Juts got off the phone.

So good thing is I got in the queue in the very first attempt and wait time wasn't that bad either ... 27 minutes.

Bad thing ... no real update. It was the same as I knew from my GCMS notes. Eligibility recommended passed and BGC has not yet begun yet. I kind of knew that I will hear this. Not sure why I called.
So what was the wording of the officer about ur eligibility; has he/she said "Recommended pass" or is that what's already written in ur notes?

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore

What's your AoR?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017

Good thing is your eligibility is met so next step is criminality and security which will take less time. In case it doesn’t we are here to support you until you get golden email.

Cheer up buddy. You are our strength on this forum. We will pass this hurdle soon.

Reactions: cansha and M_A

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018

things could change in no time..hang in there, I wish U the best