+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

toykatyal

Mar 8, 2018
Hi
I have received my AOR on June 18, and currently my status is as below:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional docs:: We do not need additional docs
Interview: We do not need an interview
Biometric: We do not need your fingerprints
Background check: We are processing your background check

There is no change in the status since last 4 months. I initially had the impression that the entire process will take around 6 months time. Can anyone help me with the tentative timeline that it should take from this point to receive a PPR.
in the same boat and frustrated

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Ha ha ha ... dang ... Now I'm feeling under pressure :D:D

Anyways I think after so much wait we definitely need a good party .. so it will happen in next year ... We need someone to setup a group once everyone here gets PPR.
Yep!!!! And we can have a very our own community to catch up now & then
So I'm 171 days post AOR today! After staying 145 days on IP1, then another 26 days and counting even after approval.
All the VOs should wake up from tis deep slumber and initiate ppr mails for heaven's sake!
Seems every approved file that's yet to get ppr mail here is at Sydney VO. Does anyone have any meaning info on Kiev VO pls? That's where my file was approved.
This waiting game is no longer funny as patience is fast wearing out. Major plans are being put on hold for now. Sighs!
Do you know when you file got transferred to Kyiv? A huge pile of files from London got transferred to Kyiv in August and what I have researched about all those cases that they already crossed six month in London and each one of them got PPR sequentially from the date of transfer as they hit 3 months in Kyiv. I don't think so they will transfer back to LVO again given LVO is way busier than Kyiv.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018

Do you know when you file got transferred to Kyiv? A huge pile of files from London got transferred to Kyiv in August and what I have researched about all those cases that they already crossed six month in London and each one of them got PPR sequentially from the date of transfer as they hit 3 months in Kyiv. I don't think so they will transfer back to LVO again given LVO is way busier than Kyiv.
It was just my good luck that LVO never accepted my file and returned back to CIO and they later assigned it to Kyiv due to workload, otherwise it would have been sitting in LVO by now ( got to know all this through GCMS)

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
AOR- June 14
IP1- June 22
ADR/LOE-explaining time gap in work experience)- September 14
Procedural Fairness Letter (about FD as POF) -Nov 2
IP2- Nov 7
PPR- Nov 20
Congrats. What time did you get the PPR mail?

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
He

Thanks for the detailed response @Tayyabak. My file got transferred from London to Kiev on the 2nd of August, based on GCMS notes.
IP2 on the 25th Oct.

Found out through a mail to Ralph Goodale that it was approved on the 26th of October. Since then no update. Not even ghosts.

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Probably not. But no harm in trying if you have patience. But I think raising CSE is best course of action in your hands.
CSE it is for me. You're much appreciated