+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
He

Thanks for the detailed response @Tayyabak. My file got transferred from London to Kiev on the 2nd of August, based on GCMS notes.
IP2 on the 25th Oct.

Found out through a mail to Ralph Goodale that it was approved on the 26th of October. Since then no update. Not even ghosts.
Hmm okay in this case it could be pending at LVO to generate PPR request as my PPR request letter was by LVO as well although letter detailed that all the processing is done at Kyiv and I was asked to contact Kyiv if I see any error in personal details.

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Hmm okay in this case it could be pending at LVO to generate PPR request as my PPR request letter was by LVO as well although letter detailed that all the processing is done at Kyiv and I was asked to contact Kyiv if I see any error in personal details.
Hmmm. File still has to get transferred just to generate ppr email. This is beyond me mehn. I can't deal. LVO is another office notorious for delays.

What country did you apply from and what's your timeline plssss?

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm. File still has to get transferred just to generate ppr email. This is beyond me mehn. I can't deal. LVO is another office notorious for delays.

What country did you apply from and what's your timeline plssss?
Hmm I guess so looking at my PPR letter.
AOR: 13th July
MEP: 31st July
File transferred to Kyiv: 28th August
IP2: 9th November
PPR: 14th November
FSW-O Pakistan

Ayesha.1293

Apr 18, 2018
Hi All,

I am an Indian and my husband is a PR holder in canada.

Applied on 25th may
AOR- June 29TH
Medicals to be taken (Applicant)-July 6th
Approval of Sponsorship- July 9th
Application sent to NDVO- Aug 3RD
Processing application on -Aug 8th.

It has been more than 3 months from Aug 8th there has been no update on the status.

Can anyone tell me around what time will i get PPR request and what would the next step.

Anyone please help. My husband also filled the web form Yyesterday.

Ayesha

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hi All,

I am an Indian and my husband is a PR holder in canada.

Applied on 25th may
AOR- June 29TH
Medicals to be taken (Applicant)-July 6th
Approval of Sponsorship- July 9th
Application sent to NDVO- Aug 3RD
Processing application on -Aug 8th.

It has been more than 3 months from Aug 8th there has been no update on the status.

Can anyone tell me around what time will i get PPR request and what would the next step.

Anyone please help. My husband also filled the web form Yyesterday.

Ayesha
From what I understand, you applied through family sponsorship and not express entry. The sponsorship takes a little longer and you will have some periods without knowing a thing about the application (starting to see a trend there :D) but as per a friend’s experience, the whole process to sponsor his wife took about 8 or 9 months (can’t remember details for each step), although the standard time is supposed to be around 12 months.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hi everyone, are there cases where they have rejected PR after 5 months? I will complete 6 months on 15th December and in IP! since past 5 months. I don't know whether I m looking for an answer here..but sharing it felt better

Reactions: bennylee

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Mmmm.. this mean that security will start after the VO passed the eligabilty...
Which mean more time to wait??
Exactly! But at least it’s positive to hear that’s normal...and not rare :p Plus she said eligibility almost passed, which means MET and PASSED should not mean anything different other than VO taking out the time to look at it...ahem...When??? is the question now!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Welcome, one more from the same date as mine...

Can you share your timeline and application status?

While there is a whatsapp group for the group. A lot us are more active here than on the group.
Welcome to the ark @Reet_28! Lots of us folks with IP2 from 24 to 26th Oct who have only criminality passed but no update after. The wait’s getting longer and longer...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
As per immitracker June has shown quite a jump in just one day ... I think it was driven mainly by the bulk of PPRs people reported on Whatsapp groups from NDVO. We need a similar flurry from the Sydney group.

We have been saying this for long but I think it is just high time someone looked at those files and initiated PPRs. People have waited enough!
And from Ottawa! Lots us folks with IP2 from Ottawa who haven’t heard back since from a ghost or the office itself :(

Reactions: tobs