Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
When next you call IRCC, specifically ask for the status of your eligibility. Ask them if it's review required.
Being in IP1 doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. It could just be that your VO is one of those VOs that moves applications from IP1 directly to PPR. Any idea what your VO is?
yes I specifically asked them about eligibility for which they said its under review and background check will start..thats y I am worried whether it will get rejected or not.
my VO is Ottawa(from the start)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
yes I specifically asked them about eligibility for which they said its under review and background check will start..thats y I am worried whether it will get rejected or not.
my VO is Ottawa(from the start)
Under review is nothing to worry about. They are working on it.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I just spoke with an agent:
Eligibility: passed
Medical: passed
Criminality:passed
Security: not started yet.
VO: Ottawa
He asked me to have patience as my file is well within 6 months processing time.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I just spoke with an agent:
Eligibility: passed
Medical: passed
Criminality:passed
Security: not started yet.
VO: Ottawa
He asked me to have patience as my file is well within 6 months processing time.
Obviously you need to relax as you are August applicant. You still have lot of time before getting ppr. So enjoy till that time.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know but this looks very FAKE & unprofessional piece of writing from someone assisting an MP, just my opinion,although I do discourage people to abuse his inbox anyway.

Reactions: DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Inclined to say that’s fake, regardless of how probable it is they feel that way. I guess we will never know... but mails are answered with a “Dear xxxx” no “dear” there, also it’s just signed by a name, not the standard signature which is probably a template too. Plus the blue font and a couple other details. She’s either honestly annoyed or it’s as fake as our chances to make Sydney’s office wake up soon.

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
The only question I have is, why would someone enquire about application status twice? That too within a month's time?

This is an MP's office not a Railway Enquiry counter. :eek:
I believe this is genuine. Addressing a person with just first name in a brisk email is not uncommon in N.America. "Atul- etc. etc." is more informal but is also used in quick emails.

Also, I am approaching six months, and decided to write to Ralph last week, but I haven't received a response.

It is expected, given Ralph is a Regina-Wascana MP (member of parliament of the house of commons- the Canadian equivalent of the Lok Sabha), and he is doing us a kind favor when making these inquiries. People who have barely crossed three months are writing to him, when IRCC clearly says that the processing time is SIX months. What else did they think would happen ultimately?

Last edited: