Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I don't know but this looks very FAKE & unprofessional piece of writing from someone assisting an MP, just my opinion,although I do discourage people to abuse his inbox anyway.
It does look fake. Except she was really really annoyed.
But I don't trust Whatsapp groups that why I steer clear.

Reactions: Tayyabak

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
I believe this is genuine. Addressing a person with just first name in a brisk email is not uncommon in N.America. "Atul- etc. etc." is more informal but is also used in quick emails.

Also, I am approaching six months, and decided to write to Ralph last week, but I haven't received a response.

It is expected, given Ralph is a Regina-Wascana MP (member of parliament of the house of commons- the Canadian equivalent of the Lok Sabha), and he is doing us a kind favor when making these inquiries. People who have barely crossed three months are writing to him, when IRCC clearly says that the processing time is SIX months. What else did they think would happen ultimately?
As with a lot of "free things" in this world: people tend to abuse it, ruining it for everyone else...

Reactions: cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
The only question I have is, why would someone enquire about application status twice? That too within a month's time?

This is an MP's office not a Railway Enquiry counter. :eek:
Lmao!
If someone can send an email to Ralph one month post AOR why can't someone else think of inquiring twice in one month?

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
I don't know but this looks very FAKE & unprofessional piece of writing from someone assisting an MP, just my opinion,although I do discourage people to abuse his inbox anyway.
@Tayyabak, It isn't uncommon to receive a brisk admonishment like this via email from a person of authority- and once a rapport is established, not all emails will begin with "Dear etc. etc.".

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I could hv shared the screenshot of conversation in grp but u guys won't understand it coz its in punjabi.. and u can pm me if u want contact nmbr of Atul.. dont want to post it publicly

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I could hv shared the screenshot of conversation in grp but u guys won't understand it coz its in punjabi.. and u can pm me if u want contact nmbr of Atul.. dont want to post it publicly
It's okay .. you don't need to prove its not fake. At the end of the day people will do what they feel is right. And if people want to email Ralph they will do so even if you show 10 screenshots like these. But, if its true they will get similar response and if its not true today it will be true in some days the way people have been emailing him. It is not sustainable.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
so sorry about your friend atul. i have just signed up his email you posted to a bunch of phising sites and 419 sites. hope his mailbox gets royally spammed.

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
It's okay .. you don't need to prove its not fake. At the end of the day people will do what they feel is right. And if people want to email Ralph they will do so even if you show 10 screenshots like these. But, if its true they will get similar response and if its not true today it will be true in some days the way people have been emailing him. It is not sustainable.
Yes..u are right.. just wanted to update u guys on latest.. btw.. i moved to ip2 today.. AOR 3rd August.. file is in CPC Ottawa

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
If i'll be emailing Ralph (after my 6 months are up), I'll suggest they start using a standard templated response for everyone under 5 months. :D