+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I am 24th july aor moved to ip2 on 15th nov. Ghost update on 19th
Any comments please
If you look at June applicants, most of them files are approved and only thing left is to get ppr email but it’s been around six weeks and we have not received it yet. There are more than 50 people stuck with same scenario. So if I consider your case, either you are left with security and final eligibility as you are at ip2. It totally depends on your luck I would say. If your file is picked up you can get soon, if you are in queue wait for June lot to get vacant. So be mentally prepared for good 1-2 months wait.

Lalitlove

Nov 20, 2018
If you look at June applicants, most of them files are approved and only thing left is to get ppr email but it’s been around six weeks and we have not received it yet. There are more than 50 people stuck with same scenario. So if I consider your case, either you are left with security and final eligibility as you are at ip2. It totally depends on your luck I would say. If your file is picked up you can get soon, if you are in queue wait for June lot to get vacant. So be mentally prepared for good 1-2 months wait.
Thanks for detailed reply.
As I had ghost update after 4 days of ip2
It can be for approval ??

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
So I'm 171 days post AOR today! After staying 145 days on IP1, then another 26 days and counting even after approval.
All the VOs should wake up from tis deep slumber and initiate ppr mails for heaven's sake!
Seems every approved file that's yet to get ppr mail here is at Sydney VO. Does anyone have any meaning info on Kiev VO pls? That's where my file was approved.
This waiting game is no longer funny as patience is fast wearing out. Major plans are being put on hold for now. Sighs!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So I'm 171 days post AOR today! After staying 145 days on IP1, then another 26 days and counting even after approval.
All the VOs should wake up from tis deep slumber and initiate ppr mails for heaven's sake!
Seems every approved file that's yet to get ppr mail here is at Sydney VO. Does anyone have any meaning info on Kiev VO pls? That's where my file was approved.
This waiting game is no longer funny as patience is fast wearing out. Major plans are being put on hold for now. Sighs!
Kiev has issued PPR in recent past. And I think they send PPR in CIC account instead of email. If I'm not wrong @Tayyabak got her PPR from Kiev.

Reactions: Tayyabak

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Kiev has issued PPR in recent past. And I think they send PPR in CIC account instead of email. If I'm not wrong @Tayyabak got her PPR from Kiev.
@cansha thanks very much for your response.
I wonder why they're holding on to mine then. Could it be because my file got transferred from London to Kiev? Could they have transferred it back to London to initiate ppr mail? From my last GCMS notes, there's a part that says "temporary processing" that's somewhere underneath Kiev as primary office. I really don't know what to make of that.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha thanks very much for your response.
I wonder why they're holding on to mine then. Could it be because my file got transferred from London to Kiev? Could they have transferred it back to London to initiate ppr mail? From my last GCMS notes, there's a part that says "temporary processing" that's somewhere underneath Kiev as primary office. I really don't know what to make of that.
Honestly buddy no one knows. May be somewhere there is a method to the madness named IRCC but it doesn't appear so atleast from our vantage point. Unfortunately, you can't do much but to wait and hope someone in CIC picks up your file.
Other than that wait for additional 9 days. Once you cross 180 days .. raise a CSE and / or call CIC call center. It is known to trigger PPR in some cases. I'm not certain if there is a scientific reason or even a correlation in the first place but doesn't hurt to try. So hang tight for 9 more days and then just call or raise a CSE and hopefully someone will listen to you. All the best!

Reactions: tobs

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Had a call with CIC yesteeday. They said my eligibility is still under review and no other processes have started yet. I ordered gcms notes on Nov. 2
June 17 AOR
June 29 MEP and IP1
When i asked the agent again about the reason for the delay, he said they are in the process of confirming your work history.
Don't get why it is taking this long.

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Honestly buddy no one knows. May be somewhere there is a method to the madness named IRCC but it doesn't appear so atleast from our vantage point. Unfortunately, you can't do much but to wait and hope someone in CIC picks up your file.
Other than that wait for additional 9 days. Once you cross 180 days .. raise a CSE and / or call CIC call center. It is known to trigger PPR in some cases. I'm not certain if there is a scientific reason or even a correlation in the first place but doesn't hurt to try. So hang tight for 9 more days and then just call or raise a CSE and hopefully someone will listen to you. All the best!
Thanks a lot. You're always helpful.
For files not in Ottawa, can calling IRCC make any difference?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Had a call with CIC yesteeday. They said my eligibility is still under review and no other processes have started yet. I ordered gcms notes on Nov. 2
June 17 AOR
June 29 MEP and IP1
When i asked the agent again about the reason for the delay, he said they are in the process of confirming your work history.
Don't get why it is taking this long.
Under review or " review required"?

Nov 19, 2018
Hi
I have received my AOR on June 18, and currently my status is as below:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional docs:: We do not need additional docs
Interview: We do not need an interview
Biometric: We do not need your fingerprints
Background check: We are processing your background check

There is no change in the status since last 4 months. I initially had the impression that the entire process will take around 6 months time. Can anyone help me with the tentative timeline that it should take from this point to receive a PPR.

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Guys we have a group for finance professionals. Join in if :

1. You are landing early 2019 or already landed. Definitely for peeps with PPR in hand or in sight.
2. Finance profiles only. The members can be from Risk,IB,FA,FR,FO,BO,Fund-Admin, Com -Banking,PB & the likes.
3. We are at a nascent stage of building a quality network & hope that each member can contribute in terms of extended connections/sharing research & internal job postings at their firms that are not listed/adding to the knowledge pool.

Invite Link- https://chat.whatsapp.com/E9RQdqA1jPv5oI8SjYHPBQ