+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
So i just got off the phone with the call center agent and they said my decision was approved and I will receive an email soon with regards to make an appointment at my LVO and do my landing as opposed to receiving a PPR. Anyone came across something similar before? She said I wont be getting a PPR as I am already in the country.
This seems inline with what I have already mentioned once that whenever you call IRCC these days, this is the first message we hear
“If you have received a letter or email to schedule an interview, pls press 2.2.2.7”

Reactions: tobs and abd90

justvirk

Aug 7, 2016
Here is my timeline.
AOR 27 June
Medical approved: 15 August
I dont know which stage I'm. Its showing BG is not started yet. Can someone tell me on which stage I'm.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Got connected to a friendly agent today (2ndattempt, 27 min wait). Here is a summary of discussion (after identity verification):

AGENT: Looks like you are at 5-month mark. I agreed.

AGENT: What does your status show online? I told her BGC not started, Eligibility being reviewed.

AGENT: Have you received any request for additional documents so far? I said NO.

AGENT: Do you check your emails regularly? I said YES, every 5-10 min; and we both laughed.

AGENT: Give me a moment to pull your details..

CONFIRMATIONS:

VO: Montreal.

BGC: In process. I asked why it showed “Not Started” online. She asked me to ignore online updates (said they were not true reflection).

Security: In process.

Eligibility: Not passed. I told her its recommended passed per GCMS. She confirmed that was true, but it is still not finalized.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:

ME: Anything that looks abnormal? She said everything was fine, and I should expect it to be done by mid-Dec.

ME: What if I don’t see updates even after 6 months? She said - If no updates after holiday season, web form can be used to raise concerns, or call us back.

CONCLUSION:

Looks like I’m in IP2 (online doesn’t reflect it). Everything else is in process. Montreal isn’t prompt about online updates.

QUESTION TO FRIENDS HERE:

Can BGC and Security really kick-off before Eligibility is confirmed?

Should I be happy, sad, or remain neutral with this conversation?
I can confirm this part BGC/Security can start for some applicants even before Eligibility part is confirmed...
The security part for my application was started just after second week in Apr, AoR is first week of April. Eligibility was Passed end of May. I am in SS from the next day Eligibility was Passed(will be completing 6 months in SS end of this month).. The security and SS start details were mentioned in CBSA notes under ADMISSIBILITY

Reactions: tobs

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Friends,
End of May AoR (May 30). Could have been almost June ;)

Just received my GCMS notes and need your help with reviewing them. LinkToNotes

Current situation:
FWS-O. Indian Citizen. US resident. AoR: May 30, 2018
Serial Technology entrepreneur looking to move his US-based startup to Canada.
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa. Secondary Office: Central Intake Office
Eligibility: Review Required (Since June 28, 2018)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

1. I am trying to understand the reason behind review required. It feels like it is because of Work Experience. What do you all think?
I gave 10 years of work experience letters across 6 jobs. Looks like they considered just 2 of them. One of them didn't mentione salary (I proactively uploaded updated letters with salary through webform in August). For another letter, it is weird they were unable to verify employer because they are a very well know consumer tech company.

2. There is an "Application Assessment" section which has a Due date of Nov 24, 2018. Does that due date have any real significance?

3. Based on my reading of the notes it seems like following are Appears Met: A11.2, R75, Funds. Does that sound right? In the notes separators aren't clear so should I read the notes as "PLEASE REVIEW. A11.2" or "A11.2: Appears Met".

4. My wife's medical was pending when the file was last touched. She passed medicals in Mid August.

5. Do you see any other red flags. Any suggestions for next course of action! I will complete 6 months end of this month.

Thanks in advance!