+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Query Time - Did any one of us got PPR email directly from Sydney, NS VO (not specifically this week, but any time ) ? Please raise your hands !! (I only see Ottawa ones )

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
As per what Ralph replies:
Under review - Case analyst, program assitant has put a review required for whatever reason. The file awaits the case officer review.
In process - Recommended passed and it is waiting for final approval from case officer
I disagree. As per Ralph's email my eligibility is under progress but as per notes and agent its still review required.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Query Time - Did any one of us got PPR email directly from Sydney, NS VO (not specifically this week, but any time ) ? Please raise your hands !! (I only see Ottawa ones )
My guess is PPR email I think comes from Ottawa only (if your VO is within Canada) .. Its just that on the email your primary office will be mentioned as your actual VO .. I may be wrong though on this one.

Reactions: gau55555

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I disagree. As per Ralph's email my eligibility is under progress but as per notes and agent its still review required.
Could you please advice on the GCMS note generation date and the Ralph email dates pls. If its review required as per GCMS then Ralph always replies eligibility under review.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Could you please advice on the GCMS note generation date and the Ralph email dates pls. If its review required as per GCMS then Ralph always replies eligibility under review.
Aug 23rd - GCMS date- RR comment on 17th July
31st Oct - Ralph's email (had told him i knew my file was under review and I wanted to know if its recommended pass yet or not.)
1st Nov - called IRCC to verify what ralph meant by eligibility in progress and to get clarification if there was any progress after the notes were generated and i was told the file has not been touched after July and its still review required.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
My guess is PPR email I think comes from Ottawa only (if your VO is within Canada) .. Its just that on the email your primary office will be mentioned as your actual VO .. I may be wrong though on this one.
Hmm.. That may be the reason behind no one getting PPR mail from Sydney . God knows :)

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Confession - After looking at so many PPRs , many of them with a later date than mine (most of us ).... Frustration is mounting like Mount Everest... Generally I believe in Patience, truth and Non Violence, but now this has started 'Killing" me :( :( :confused:

Reactions: macaly7

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
Aug 23rd - GCMS date- RR comment on 17th July
31st Oct - Ralph's email (had told him i knew my file was under review and I wanted to know if its recommended pass yet or not.)
1st Nov - called IRCC to verify what ralph meant by eligibility in progress and to get clarification if there was any progress after the notes were generated and i was told the file has not been touched after July and its still review required.
What is the status of wligibility in cic home page and also are u in ip1 or 2