June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@Sreecan and @B. B. : Are you both at Criminality Passed and Security Not Started as per latest updates? I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct and its difficult to say why security hasn't been started yet or eligibility moved to 'passed' from 'met' as per my GCMS notes.

I'm applying with 2 dependants (spouse and child) and both the hubby and I have extensive travel histories. Just wanted to understand if both your cases are similar to mine on these two fronts. Could be a reason why the visa officer is taking time getting down to our cases - not as straightforward as the rest, maybe! Just trying to get my mind at rest by searching for a method in the madness :oops:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
BTW Where is @parvez.ali ?? Anyone ?
Where have you been mate? He has got PPR loooong loooong time ago. Once upon a time when our files were in Ottawa office and IRCC used to process June AOR files before September AORs that time he got visa. Its been almost a century years now since we moved to Sydney office,

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
@Sreecan and @B. B. : Are you both at Criminality Passed and Security Not Started as per latest updates? I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct and its difficult to say why security hasn't been started yet or eligibility moved to 'passed' from 'met' as per my GCMS notes.

I'm applying with 2 dependants (spouse and child) and both the hubby and I have extensive travel histories. Just wanted to understand if both your cases are similar to mine on these two fronts. Could be a reason why the visa officer is taking time getting down to our cases - not as straightforward as the rest, maybe! Just trying to get my mind at rest by searching for a method in the madness :oops:
Almost the same, ip2 on 26th, criminality passed on same day, eligibility met on GCMS on july (as per ralph mail yesterday its on progress) , security not started yet.

I have 2 dependents also with around 30 travel trips .

As per my understanding ,delay is mainly because there is no one is working on file.
My file is not touched from july till 26 of oct. and after 26, work is not started yet in security.

Reactions: Nishika22

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Almost the same, ip2 on 26th, criminality passed on same day, eligibility met on GCMS on july (as per ralph mail yesterday its on progress) , security not started yet.

As per my understanding ,delay is mainly because there is no one is working on file.
My file is not touched from july till 26 of oct. and after 26, work is not started yet in security.
And Criminality passed is based on GCMS or Ralph?

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

Hmmm...same pinch on the family of 3 and 25+ lines in your travel history! Guess if @Sreecan gets back with similar stats, it might make a stronger case for IRCC starting security first on easier cases with less data to churn through. I mean, it’s clearly not First In First Out by any chance - with Sept files getting PPR while ours lie around gathering dust :(