Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hello all

My first post on here but a long time reader.

@Nishika22 @B.B. please make some space for me on that ark.
AOR 24 June
MED passed 12 July
IP2 was 26 or 27 October

But interestingly I noticed a ghost update early morning today.
Gosh! You could be my doppelgänger dude! Im AOR June 24th...same as you!!! Im Med Passed 12 July....again, same as you!!! Then...you guessed it...I'm IP2 26th Oct late night or 27th Oct early morning...SAME AS YOU!!!
But that's where the similarity sadly ends...no ghost visiting my doors yet...though Im desperately hoping for one to come a-calling soon ;) Do keep us updated on your status though :)
And I once again pose the same questions as to our other ark members: How many dependants and what does that travel history look like for you? :)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I have similar family composition, but no travel history . eligibility met according to agent, security not started and criminalty passed on 23 of Oct, same date as ip2. There isn't any pattern I guess
Sigh! My conspiracy theory is slowly falling apart - but I still am the better off for it if IRCC really is indifferent as to which applications it moves to security checks first (those with less travel history or more). It would be a real bummer if all those trips to faraway lands that I enjoyed were to come back to haunt me - though I can't say that I'd have enjoyed them any less back then if I knew they're going to cause me a few sleepless nights waiting for a visa office to check my application :rolleyes: 'C'est la vie' (such is life!) best sums it up I guess...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
He

mention in progress whilts its met on GCMS
May be it will be passed after security
Amen! I'm going to wait for that coveted ghost update till 24th Nov (when I complete 5 months), then order GCMS notes again. At least its worth a shot to know if security has started by then or not...and if eligibility is any closer to being passed...

Reactions: qwertySL

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hehehe...naah, just keeping the positivity going around - and hoping some comes back to me! ;)
Oh! I complete my 5 months on 24th Nov from AOR and on 11th Dec 18 from my R10 completeness check (as per GCMS notes, it was passed on 11th July 18). I should probably practice a little patience myself :rolleyes: Maybe being on this thread and swapping yarns with all of you in the same 'ark' as moi will help :D
Yup, do call over Google Hangouts at +1-613-944-4000 and check your application status. I've called them twice - once on 11th July when they told me I have an ADR for use of representative (my account was updated with it within seconds) and then on 24th Aug when they confirmed that my eligibility was MET and info sharing COMPLETE but criminality and security NOT STARTED. At least they do try to give what information they can, though GCMS notes are still the most exhaustive update ever, hands down.
Regarding Ralph, it feels like the last lifeline on Kaun Banega Crorepati eh - Ask the Expert :D - but don't leave it till too late...For all you know, you'll never get to exhange greetings with the Honourable Ralph Goodale till its too late, and you find out that your application has already been approved vide THE golden email from IRCC itself :cool:
Btw, I'll ask you the same question as I did @B.B and @Sreecan - How many dependants and what's your travel history like? :) Let's see if multiplicity of dependants and 25+ lines in our travel history is what's holding up our files from moving into security check for the time being...
The positivity will always be resiprocated. Why do you think I upgraded the boat to an ark? :p We all will be there, together.

About calling CIC, I am putting my bet on the date to get a more recent update.

About Mr. Goodale, I feel we should respect his office's priorities and not use it to exploit this option for an easy access to the information. Also, you never know what time has in store for you or me...some day in future, you or I may be an elected representative to assume a similar position. :cool:

I will take your lead and call them first thing tomorrow.

It's my wife and me. Frankly, I am the one dependent on her;) but for the immigration purposes, it is the other way round.

I have had four short international trips for attending business conferences in the US. My wife has no such travel history ans has a cleaner passport than mine.:)

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
@Sreecan and @B. B. : Are you both at Criminality Passed and Security Not Started as per latest updates? I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct and its difficult to say why security hasn't been started yet or eligibility moved to 'passed' from 'met' as per my GCMS notes.

I'm applying with 2 dependants (spouse and child) and both the hubby and I have extensive travel histories. Just wanted to understand if both your cases are similar to mine on these two fronts. Could be a reason why the visa officer is taking time getting down to our cases - not as straightforward as the rest, maybe! Just trying to get my mind at rest by searching for a method in the madness :oops:
My case is same aor june27 eligibility in process security not initiated and criminality passed on oct30ip2 maybe in 25 oct
Looking at more post starting to feel anxious

Reactions: Nishika22

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Amen! I'm going to wait for that coveted ghost update till 24th Nov (when I complete 5 months), then order GCMS notes again. At least its worth a shot to know if security has started by then or not...and if eligibility is any closer to being passed...

Aha.. I see someone getting inspired on being patient :p

ItalyExpressEntry

Oct 23, 2018
AOR, June 1, 2018, and in IP1 since then...

this is the reply I got from IRCC today

-----------
Good day ItalyExpressEntry,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

------------

This is what I see in the application status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
The positivity will always be resiprocated. Why do you think I upgraded the boat to an ark? :p We all will be there, together.

About calling CIC, I am putting my bet on the date to get a more recent update.

About Mr. Goodale, I feel we should respect his office's priorities and not use it to exploit this option for an easy access to the information. Also, you never know what time has in store for you or me...some day in future, you or I may be an elected representative to assume a similar position. :cool:

I will take your lead and call them first thing tomorrow.

It's my wife and me. Frankly, I am the one dependent on her;) but for the immigration purposes, it is the other way round.

I have had four short international trips for attending business conferences in the US. My wife has no such travel history ans has a cleaner passport than mine.:)
Do update us after that call tomorrow!

I think I speak for all ark members (@B. B. @Sreecan and @Afaz77) when I say that we eagerly await good news from one of our own :)

Hehehe...you sound like a true gentleman, and I feel the same way about the hubby. He's dependent on me for immigration, but in real life, I couldn't get a thing done without him by my side!!! Re the trips, sounds like a respectable tally, and I'm sure the US angle will help them get the security checks done in a matter of minutes from when they start (if they haven't already). Cheers and best of luck with that status enquiry tomorrow :)

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
Hehehe...naah, just keeping the positivity going around - and hoping some comes back to me! ;)
Oh! I complete my 5 months on 24th Nov from AOR and on 11th Dec 18 from my R10 completeness check (as per GCMS notes, it was passed on 11th July 18). I should probably practice a little patience myself :rolleyes: Maybe being on this thread and swapping yarns with all of you in the same 'ark' as moi will help :D
Yup, do call over Google Hangouts at +1-613-944-4000 and check your application status. I've called them twice - once on 11th July when they told me I have an ADR for use of representative (my account was updated with it within seconds) and then on 24th Aug when they confirmed that my eligibility was MET and info sharing COMPLETE but criminality and security NOT STARTED. At least they do try to give what information they can, though GCMS notes are still the most exhaustive update ever, hands down.
Regarding Ralph, it feels like the last lifeline on Kaun Banega Crorepati eh - Ask the Expert :D - but don't leave it till too late...For all you know, you'll never get to exhange greetings with the Honourable Ralph Goodale till its too late, and you find out that your application has already been approved vide THE golden email from IRCC itself :cool:
Btw, I'll ask you the same question as I did @B.B and @Sreecan - How many dependants and what's your travel history like? :) Let's see if multiplicity of dependants and 25+ lines in our travel history is what's holding up our files from moving into security check for the time being...
I have 2 dependents on my applucation and have around 20 +travel lines

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Do update us after that call tomorrow!

I think I speak for all ark members (@B. B. @Sreecan and @Afaz77) when I say that we eagerly await good news from one of our own :)

Hehehe...you sound like a true gentleman, and I feel the same way about the hubby. He's dependent on me for immigration, but in real life, I couldn't get a thing done without him by my side!!! Re the trips, sounds like a respectable tally, and I'm sure the US angle will help them get the security checks done in a matter of minutes from when they start (if they haven't already). Cheers and best of luck with that status enquiry tomorrow :)
Hey Nishika.
Add me in
AOR June 18
medicals june 29
eligibility met
criminality passed
security - yet to start ( Last update on oct 29th)
ip2 - 25th or 26th oct
VO- Ottawa

NO Ghost.. No PPR..

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
My case is same aor june27 eligibility in process security not initiated and criminality passed on oct30ip2 maybe in 25 oct
Looking at more post starting to feel anxious
Naah naah, don't feel anxious! I'm sure its all good...just that some of us get criminality passed and security started in parallel, and some of us are not that lucky...But we'll all get there sooner or later, amen :) Till then, lets all keep each other company in that small ark thats slowly growing bigger - @B. B. @Prashant86_2000 @Afaz77 and maybe now @lavanya31 - are all there to give us hope that its all in line with the norm, and nothing unusual :oops:

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hey Nishika.
Add me in
AOR June 18
medicals june 29
eligibility met
criminality passed
security - yet to start ( Last update on oct 29th)
ip2 - 25th or 26th oct
VO- Ottawa

NO Ghost.. No PPR..
Hey @lavanya31
Welcome to our ark! I know its a bummer to get that IP2 update and then to find out that (surprise!) security hasn't even started (ahem :( )
Just hope we get some good news from one of us soon...tough to say what the hold up is eh...
Well, we're all in this together..for better or for worse...so lets keep each other updated, and keep our spirits up :)

Reactions: Prashant86_2000