Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
what did he write for eiligibilty is it passed
Strangely enough (cuz I always assumed moving to ip2 meant that eligibility is passed), Ralph’s email said eligibility is in process. Anyways, I’m assuming my eligibility might be passed just before my case moves to undergoing security checks.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Mine is as per Ralph’s email. I’m sorta assuming it’s the same for @B. B. too ;) We of the 26th Oct IP2 ilk are really standing strong because of the common ‘fault in our stars’ :( Let’s hope things change for the better soon...
Question as my IP2 is 25th. Assuming wr all will reach PPR same day.

Reactions: Nishika22

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Strangely enough (cuz I always assumed moving to ip2 meant that eligibility is passed), Ralph’s email said eligibility is in process. Anyways, I’m assuming my eligibility might be passed just before my case moves to undergoing security checks.

My understanding says, eligibility is met or recommended before ip2 but passed just befote PPR.

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Q1-If this was a typo, go back to them and explain it was a typo. Reiterate that the documents are correct and maybe include direct contact information of HR/Reporting Manager. Do this via a LOE if possible.
Q2-If you recently have transferred funds, you need to explain how you got that fund. Did someone help you. If yes, you need to confirm that. Is the fund borrowed or is it a gift? When you say "managed to get funds" it is very vague for me to suggest what to do. However, please DO NOT LIE about the source of funds. Just tell them the truth.
Thanks for clarifying, my father gave me the funds as a gift. However later I returned it. Perhaps I could make a gift deed?

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Question as my IP2 is 25th. Assuming wr all will reach PPR same day.
Welcome to the club - we’ve got our own little ark going on eh! ;)
I’d still suggest you call IRCC or mail Ralph’s office to check the status of your criminality, security and eligibility. Cuz it might be that you’re luckier than most and your case is already approved - fingers and toes crossed! :)

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
My understanding says, eligibility is met or recommended before ip2 but passed just befote PPR.
Amen! It definitely makes more sense of what’s going on in our cases - BB’s, Sreecan’s and maybe yours too (I’d still suggest you check so we can all confirm we’re in the same ark :p ) I’m hoping the security checks in all our cases start soon, cuz that IP2 had really got my hopes up...

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Welcome to the club - we’ve got our own little ark going on eh! ;)
I’d still suggest you call IRCC or mail Ralph’s office to check the status of your criminality, security and eligibility. Cuz it might be that you’re luckier than most and your case is already approved - fingers and toes crossed! :)
So kind of you. I complete my 5 months tomorrow, was holding myself back before calling CIC until I do. Will call tomorrow or Day after.

Ralph, I will keep as an option until I am super duper frustrated.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thanks for clarifying, my father gave me the funds as a gift. However later I returned it. Perhaps I could make a gift deed?
You need to be very particular on POF. You will have to maintain the funds as shown by you until you make your first landing after PPR.

And the Funds need to be liquid, so even if you create an Fixed Deposit, it should not have a unrealistic lockin period.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Well, tried to call a couple times and couldn’t reach an agent, took the desperate measure and mailed Ralph and got an answer, although not sure how to feel about it.

————-
Dear Dan - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 8, 2018. It is at CIO Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality passed Oct 16, 2018.
Security have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until June 4, 2019.
—————-

The rest of my timeline is in my signature, so well, seems like I will be the one waving at you from outside the plane. :( Time to take a break.

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yes. A deed should do. And a very detailed explanation as to why this was missed in the first place. Also include your 6 month bank statement. So, start your loe with the mistake you made with the employers name and then add all needed information like hr details and such. Then explain that you feel a further need to clarify about the proof of funds. Attach the deed and the 6 month statement. This should help sort out. This is what I would have done in your place.

Reactions: anjumj

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, tried to call a couple times and couldn’t reach an agent, took the desperate measure and mailed Ralph and got an answer, although not sure how to feel about it.

————-
Dear Dan - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 8, 2018. It is at CIO Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality passed Oct 16, 2018.
Security have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until June 4, 2019.
—————-

The rest of my timeline is in my signature, so well, seems like I will be the one waving at you from outside the plane. :( Time to take a break.
i got the exact same reply too!! and even i dont know how to feel about it!!

Reactions: DanFariasM

Texture

Aug 30, 2018
Hmmm...same pinch on the family of 3 and 25+ lines in your travel history! Guess if @Sreecan gets back with similar stats, it might make a stronger case for IRCC starting security first on easier cases with less data to churn through. I mean, it’s clearly not First In First Out by any chance - with Sept files getting PPR while ours lie around gathering dust :(
I have similar family composition, but no travel history . eligibility met according to agent, security not started and criminalty passed on 23 of Oct, same date as ip2. There isn't any pattern I guess

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
So kind of you. I complete my 5 months tomorrow, was holding myself back before calling CIC until I do. Will call tomorrow or Day after.

Ralph, I will keep as an option until I am super duper frustrated.
Hehehe...naah, just keeping the positivity going around - and hoping some comes back to me! ;)
Oh! I complete my 5 months on 24th Nov from AOR and on 11th Dec 18 from my R10 completeness check (as per GCMS notes, it was passed on 11th July 18). I should probably practice a little patience myself :rolleyes: Maybe being on this thread and swapping yarns with all of you in the same 'ark' as moi will help :D
Yup, do call over Google Hangouts at +1-613-944-4000 and check your application status. I've called them twice - once on 11th July when they told me I have an ADR for use of representative (my account was updated with it within seconds) and then on 24th Aug when they confirmed that my eligibility was MET and info sharing COMPLETE but criminality and security NOT STARTED. At least they do try to give what information they can, though GCMS notes are still the most exhaustive update ever, hands down.
Regarding Ralph, it feels like the last lifeline on Kaun Banega Crorepati eh - Ask the Expert :D - but don't leave it till too late...For all you know, you'll never get to exhange greetings with the Honourable Ralph Goodale till its too late, and you find out that your application has already been approved vide THE golden email from IRCC itself :cool:
Btw, I'll ask you the same question as I did @B.B and @Sreecan - How many dependants and what's your travel history like? :) Let's see if multiplicity of dependants and 25+ lines in our travel history is what's holding up our files from moving into security check for the time being...