+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

HariJuneAOR

Aug 23, 2018
My passport back on my way exactly after two weeks in NDVO and my COPR validity is actually till a week after my medicals will finish one year.

Happy that everything worked out well for me at the end.

Wish u all well.

Reactions: B-star and bammy007

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
anyone planning to call CIC and check for any latest update? I dont think we will find anything new but that is what we can do maximum in current state.

Reactions: CoolSandy

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I think we should just keep calm and try to focus on something else, I also got to IP2 on Oct 16th (one day before my bday) and I thought omg best birthday present EVER since from other aplicants’ experience, PPR usually followed within a day or two... two weeks later all I got was, well, nothing else :D but hey, I had my fair share of happiness too, I feel I’m going to miss these days after everything is over.

I see this as an opportunity to meet new people, support each other and playing the waiting game the way it should be played, with hope and fun, not with stress and anxiety.

We are close guys, keep the hopes up!

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
anyone planning to call CIC and check for any latest update? I dont think we will find anything new but that is what we can do maximum in current state.
i just spoke to an agent...she sounded very friendly but she said only one statement that everything looks good and to keep checking my online account and email...i should get something before December...
Now, when i logged into my account after the call, i see another application updated status; Review of additional documents moved to NA..... just hoping it is all for good.

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I think we should just keep calm and try to focus on something else, I also got to IP2 on Oct 16th (one day before my bday) and I thought omg best birthday present EVER since from other aplicants’ experience, PPR usually followed within a day or two... two weeks later all I got was, well, nothing else :D but hey, I had my fair share of happiness too, I feel I’m going to miss these days after everything is over.

I see this as an opportunity to meet new people, support each other and playing the waiting game the way it should be played, with hope and fun, not with stress and anxiety.

Belated birthday wishes buddy

Reactions: tobs and DanFariasM

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017

So we already have treat pending. And after golden email one more treat. Two treats which cheers me up.

Happy Birthday, we are late but hope so you achieve what your heart desires most.

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
Hello Aryan, the first thing I did was go back to the clinic where the medical tests were conducted to confirm that our medicals were sent to CIC. The clinic confirmed that it had been sent. I also noticed that my spouse's medical report was now over a year (it expires after one year). So without waiting for CIC to requested an updated one, my spouse had another medicals done.
In my mail to them, I complained about the stagnancy of my status and attached the updated medicals of my spouse. To my amazement, my mail was replied to the next day and my status changed to 'Medicals passed'
I hope this is helpful..... all the best! You should be encouraged that you are now at IP2 stage.
Hello Aryan, I am in a similar situation. Medical in progress since over 4 months now. I went to clinic and they confirmed that medicals have been submitted to IRCC. I am not sure of next steps. I dont even have a VO assigned :(
Let me know how you plan

Hi @ujumash83, you had a VO assigned so at least you have a direction. I called IRCC call centre agent and they are clueless :(

Juan Martin

Jun 16, 2018
Guys, after receiving PPR, if we submit our passports at VFS Bengaluru (India), they will send it to New Delhi, right ??
Just want to make sure that the passports need not reach Primary Office-CPC-Ottawa.

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
i just spoke to an agent...she sounded very friendly but she said only one statement that everything looks good and to keep checking my online account and email...i should get something before December...
Now, when i logged into my account after the call, i see another application updated status; Review of additional documents moved to NA..... just hoping it is all for good.
Moving from review required ro NA is a good sign. Your PPR is one step closer I guess.

Reactions: newimmigrantionc

HariJuneAOR

Aug 23, 2018
Guys, after receiving PPR, if we submit our passports at VFS Bengaluru (India), they will send it to New Delhi, right ??
Just want to make sure that the passports need not reach Primary Office-CPC-Ottawa.
Hi There,

I am from Bengaluru and we might actually can catch up:).
I have dropped my passport in Blr VFS and yes it is only NDVO tat passport will be sent to.

Reactions: prasannacl