+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Sydney2018

Oct 27, 2018
You
Hi all,

Finally Got the Stamped passport & COPR on Friday 26th Oct. All set now..

Would really like to connect with people in the same boat planning to move to Canada around Jan-feb..... in the Delhi NCR area

Thanks

You gave it to Delhi High Commission of Canada on 22nd Oct and got it back on 26th Oct? Wow that was quick.

Reactions: Animesh sinha

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Didnt know this long arduous journey which is going on since an year for PPR would look so frustrating at the final stages.. I always used to think.. Wow.. They are into IP2.. Wow they got ghost update... What about me? Does IRCC remember that I applied?? Except for medical passed and IP1, there was dead silence for full 4 months.. Finally when I thought I am the most unlucky chap, CIC decided to make me happy throwing IP2, Ghost in the same week.. Just when I thought wow.. Now again this wait for PPR seems never ending, even more exhausting and I feel angrier than before.. I know I have to be sane but not able to these days
:confused::mad::confused::mad::mad:
I'm sure I would have lost my sanity if not for this forum and the wonderful people here...
Hope this wait ends soon... :(

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Guys is it me or this Ghost Update being used way too frequently. My understanding of a "Ghost" update is when the profile shows as update but the status is not updated whereas in case of a BCG process initiation or a ADR showing as N/A is not a "Ghost" update since the status of the application is actually being updated. Correct me if I am wrong, just want to ensure the term "Ghost" is being used appropriately..

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
AOR June 23
Request for further medical tests July 5
IP1 July 10
ADR (updated passport bio data page) Aug 1
Gcms notes Ordered Aug 23
Received Sep 25 - everything good
Additional medicals result sent 27 Sep
MEP Oct 2 (when I noticed)
2nd gcms notes ordered Oct 18
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24
PPR Oct 30 dated Oct 29

Just started looking at this thread last week when I got to IP2 last week, because I wanted to be sure it wasn’t some mass movement that didn’t mean anything and to see how other people in my shoes were faring.
But I decided to create an account today to share and encourage everyone. It’s coming for you all guys, hang in there!

FSWO Nigeria
VO - Ottawa

Awesome! Congratulations buddy...

Do update details on My Immitracker

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Guys is it me or this Ghost Update being used way too frequently. My understanding of a "Ghost" update is when the profile shows as update but the status is not updated whereas in case of a BCG process initiation or a ADR showing as N/A is not a "Ghost" update since the status of the application is actually being updated. Correct me if I am wrong, just want to ensure the term "Ghost" is being used appropriately..
Yes, I think some people are confused about what the term means.

Reactions: linda85

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Didnt know this long arduous journey which is going on since an year for PPR would look so frustrating at the final stages.. I always used to think.. Wow.. They are into IP2.. Wow they got ghost update... What about me? Does IRCC remember that I applied?? Except for medical passed and IP1, there was dead silence for full 4 months.. Finally when I thought I am the most unlucky chap, CIC decided to make me happy throwing IP2, Ghost in the same week.. Just when I thought wow.. Now again this wait for PPR seems never ending, even more exhausting and I feel angrier than before.. I know I have to be sane but not able to these days
:confused::mad::confused::mad::mad:
I'm sure I would have lost my sanity if not for this forum and the wonderful people here...
Hope this wait ends soon... :(
Hey you exactly mirrored my sentiments...it is really depressing, I mean I get up at nights(being in India) and check mails hoping PPR after IP2 and ghost update I had thought it is matter of 2 days and now 12 days have passed...This forum is still holding me though...

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey guys.. i need your help. I realized today that i forgot to mention my family info in application.. I'm a single applicant. I thought family only means spouse and children for CIC. What should i do now? Please help

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Please explain in detail.. should i wait for CIC to ask for it.. and grand parents should also be included when giving info?? How to do this?