+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
What's up guys? Monday historically was a good day for PPRs on this group. I was hoping many people may receive emails in evening and will post here. But it didn't happen.
Next big day historically has been Wednesday for us. So, let's see if we see a rain in today or tomorrow. We have a large number of people with IP2 / Ghost update in recent times ... so it is a matter of time. Let's hope for the best.

Singhne

May 30, 2018
Hi all,

I have been a silent spectator here for more than four months and today I thought that I should post my timelines:

AOR: 17 June 2018
Med Passed: 30 June 2018
IP1: 30 June
No Additional Docs Required: 30 June 2018
IP2: 19 Oct 2018
PPR: Awaited
FSW-O(India)
RES-India
Dependent 01

I tried calling IRCC once in Aug but the agent wasn't very cooperative, infact he was rude. He just said everything is fine and you are within 6 months timeline. I never tried to call after that. I just hope IRCC stops testing our patience and sends our Golden emails soon.

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Didnt know this long arduous journey which is going on since an year for PPR would look so frustrating at the final stages.. I always used to think.. Wow.. They are into IP2.. Wow they got ghost update... What about me? Does IRCC remember that I applied?? Except for medical passed and IP1, there was dead silence for full 4 months.. Finally when I thought I am the most unlucky chap, CIC decided to make me happy throwing IP2, Ghost in the same week.. Just when I thought wow.. Now again this wait for PPR seems never ending, even more exhausting and I feel angrier than before.. I know I have to be sane but not able to these days
:confused::mad::confused::mad::mad:
I'm sure I would have lost my sanity if not for this forum and the wonderful people here...
Hope this wait ends soon... :(
i can totally relate to the frustration in your words as i am going through the same phase ......the winning lap is always nerve-racking..chill ...its going to end soon with PPR

setumehta

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Today my ADR status went to Not Required from We are reviewing additional document you provided. Is this Normal? And the profile showed it's updated.

Reactions: linda85

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
What's up guys? Monday historically was a good day for PPRs on this group. I was hoping many people may receive emails in evening and will post here. But it didn't happen.
Next big day historically has been Wednesday for us. So, let's see if we see a rain in today or tomorrow. We have a large number of people with IP2 / Ghost update in recent times ... so it is a matter of time. Let's hope for the best.
Looks like IRCC is weak in history ;)

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Just a quick update . I have seen Three of my friends CEC inland Got their PPR recently . AOR between May 20th to May 30th. Hopefully everyone gets their PPR soon.
My AOR is just after that, so I should be next! (I know it doesn't work like that, but one can hope.)

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
@linda85
After submitting your ADR (RCMP), did you receive any acknowledgement from CIC that they have received your ADR and it's being reviewed or any sort of ghost updates when they started processing your RCMP? Or you just see the status in online?
I read somewhere in a blog that we suppose to receive an acknowledgement after we submit any ADR and before they start working on it, but I never received any.
Can you check your email and confirm?