NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys what is this “Ralph”?
Sorry but i dont know about this Can somebody help me to about this?

Reactions: CoolSandy

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Guys what is this “Ralph”?
Sorry but i dont know about this Can somebody help me to about this?
Even I am curious. Apparently he is the Minister of safety who helps potential immigrants in getting their statuses from IRCC. I guess he is just a gentle soul who helps people like us. He helped someone once and the word got out and then he is obliged to help anyone who mails him.

Reactions: CoolSandy

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Please explain in detail.. should i wait for CIC to ask for it.. and grand parents should also be included when giving info?? How to do this?
Family information generally comprises Primary Applicant, Spouse/Common law partner, Children and Parents. Unless you have to mention any other relative living in Canada as your reference.

If you want a more streamlined approach fill up an IMM forms...usually IMM 5707 OR IMM 5645 depending on your application type. Or better wait until they ask you.

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Family information generally comprises Primary Applicant, Spouse/Common law partner, Children and Parents. Unless you have to mention any other relative living in Canada as your reference.

If you want a more streamlined approach fill up an IMM forms...usually IMM 5707 OR IMM 5645 depending on your application type. Or better wait until they ask you.
Just googled these forms..looks like they are for specific countries.. i have applied from India in express entry. . Single applicant

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hey you exactly mirrored my sentiments...it is really depressing, I mean I get up at nights(being in India) and check mails hoping PPR after IP2 and ghost update I had thought it is matter of 2 days and now 12 days have passed...This forum is still holding me though...
True mate and don't know how long it's going to be.. I mean around 10-15 of us are clueless waiting with same statuses

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
True mate and don't know how long it's going to be.. I mean around 10-15 of us are clueless waiting with same statuses
We can't really do much but keep ourselves patient enough. Today or tomorrow, everyone will get the mail. I am spending as much time in doing the research to keep myself off from frustration. It helps. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vikraal22

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
We can't really do much but keep ourselves patient enough. Today or tomorrow, everyone will get the mail. I am spending as much time in doing the research to keep myself off from frustration. It helps. :rolleyes:
Yeah you are right. People start to panic when then see movement of other applications. I believe it’s because of unpredictable way of working which causes unnecessary stress among applicants. Also, some of July and August applicants got their pprs yesterday and today which adds up more frustration as we people are waiting longer than them. But it’s of no use of overthinking and it’s better we occupy ourselves in some other work. Stay calm guys, golden email is on its way.

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Friends,
I received PPR on Oct 22 & sent the passports to Ottawa VO next day and delivered on 26 Oct.
What is the Turn-around time for getting passport back from Ottawa visa office?
What has been the recent trend?
I would really appreciate if someone could guide me & share their experience.

Thanks.
Siva
You can check out this thread its from persons who submitted PP to Ottawa this year:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-january-2018.536293/page-35

It seems it takes between 4-10 days for your status on MyCIC to be approved.

Not sure how long it takes to be shipped back to you esp. with the current issues with Canada Post.

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Yeahh and logically based on your call I think may be the delay is in transfer to LVO from where the PPR mail will be triggered and most of us would in that case have NDVO as our LVO...

Reactions: pooja jaiswal

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
You are doing the right thing...But once things move really close expectation gives rise to anxiety which keeps on constantly attacking our patience.