+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

savmac

Apr 16, 2018
Hi guys I have been a silent spectator of the group for so long just wanted to let you guys know I got the email. it states the 16th of October 2018 but my consultant just informed me I mean like she is such a pain. My AOR is 6 June IP2 is I think end of September and PPR is 16 much love I will pray for all of you

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Reactions: andersonpaul.me

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi guys I have been a silent spectator of the group for so long just wanted to let you guys know I got the email. it states the 16th of October 2018 but my consultant just informed me I mean like she is such a pain. My AOR is 6 June IP2 is I think end of September and PPR is 16 much love I will pray for all of you
Congratulations!!
Yes please pray :) its difficult to wait as you know

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hi guys. I submitted my LOE regarding the POF and received the acknowledgement mail from IRCC for that on Friday. I was wondering if it is too early to order another set of GCMS notes that reflects the new information? Thanks.
@cansha
When you submitted your LOE to IRCC?
Means how many days took to get acknowledgement from IRCC?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys. I submitted my LOE regarding the POF and received the acknowledgement mail from IRCC for that on Friday. I was wondering if it is too early to order another set of GCMS notes that reflects the new information? Thanks.
@cansha
If I were you I would wait 2 more weeks to order GCMS notes.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Congratulations!

Guys you check this for all oct 15,16 who are panicking. It took more than 2 weeks to get ppr in this case, so I guess you guys are also close now.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
@cansha
Do you receive an ADR or do you submit the LOE voluntarily?

Reactions: richa1987

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Saw your post on the previous page about FDs. Do these FDs have a maturity date ? I have seen in many cases, IRCC asks for ADR if the maturity date is not there or if the maturity date is a long future date.
Having said that, everything looks fine and this is quite normal. Sit tight, you are about to be jolted by PPR shock. Saying based upon the trends!!
It seems that IRCC has forgotten my file since the case analyst put a review required on my POF on mid June. I haven't receive an ADR and no update on my application.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It seems that IRCC has forgotten my file since the case analyst put a review required on my POF on mid June. I haven't receive an ADR and no update on my application.
You may probably order another set of GCMS notes now. Given you are now in 6th month of process. I don't believe in it but many people have this notion that sometimes it "triggers" visa officer in having a look at your file. Think if you want to give it a try.

prasannacl

Oct 29, 2018
Hi Everyone!!

Just wanted to know what will be the best time to travel to CANADA with my wife?

1) Considering the weather.

2) Considering the job prospect.

Any suggestions and recommendations are highly welcome.

Edit:

We were actually planning to go by Feb end or March 1st Week.

I also have similar plans. I am planning to move (along with my wife and kid) somewhere around the 3rd week of Feb. From what I have heard, it should be Okay to land in Winter as long as we have the right set of clothes for the winter.

ANH, it would be good to connect with you.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
You may probably order another set of GCMS notes now. Given you are now in 6th month of process. I don't believe in it but many people have this notion that sometimes it "triggers" visa officer in having a look at your file. Think if you want to give it a try.
I agree with @cansha
There seems to be alot of speculation and the only thing that could actually give the right picture/status are the notes (that also depends on the appropriate interpretation). Wish you all the best !!