June 2018 AOR - join here

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
Had a call with CIC.
Good news : application approved
Bad news : he said I will get PPR official mail in another 2 months?! :confused::eek:o_O
My timeline
Fsw-O
Aor Jun 3
Ip1 Jun 15
IP2 Oct 15
Ghost Oct 18
It won't take that long @CoolSandy
These guys are like robots answering what they are fed with. Just relax & trust me that you will be getting the PPR soooonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Reactions: CoolSandy

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
My security is pending and the agent told me to wait till the end of December. 6 months is standard for them to quote.
6 Months is a standard procedure and that is what they say to everyone. Mostly, my friends have got PPR within 4 months including me. I guess they say it to avoid any discrepancies.
Still, My best wishes especially to @CoolSandy & anyone and everyone waiting for their PPR :)

ura

Oct 29, 2018
Had a call with CIC.
Bad news : he said I will get PPR official mail in another 2 months?! :confused::eek:o_O
My timeline
Fsw-O
Aor Jun 3
Ip1 Jun 15
IP2 Oct 15
Ghost Oct 18
Hi, I'm a new member here. I was doing everything myself and started following this forum since October beginning when I saw no movement in my application. This forum has helped a lot. Thank you all.

Just had a call with CIC. The agent said my eligibility, criminality, and security is passed. The processing on the file is approved and the file has been transferred from CPC-Ottawa to CIO, Nova Scotia. From there it will be transferred to LVO who will then send a mail requesting my Passport.

He also said the he can't share the timelines for next steps. It can be anything from 1 day to 8 weeks and I have to be patient.

He added the application will be certainly finalised before December 7, 2018.

My Timeline:
AOR: June 7, 2018
Medical Passed: June 21, 2018
IP1: June 21, 2018
IP2: October 15, 2018
Ghost Update: October 18,2018

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Had a call with CIC.
My timeline
Fsw-O
Aor Jun 3
Ip1 Jun 15
IP2 Oct 15
Ghost Oct 18
Congrats @CoolSandy !!! he must have said 2 months to be on the safer side....you will get it soon.

There are no PPR emails sent immediately these days following the ghost update.. and some times there are couple of ghost updates too....hopefully this week turns out to be good for all of us

Reactions: CoolSandy

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
Hi, I'm a new member here. I was doing everything myself and started following this forum since October beginning when I saw no movement in my application. This forum has helped a lot. Thank you all.

Just had a call with CIC. The agent said my eligibility, criminality, and security is passed. The processing on the file is approved and the file has been transferred from CPC-Ottawa to CIO, Nova Scotia. From there it will be transferred to LVO who will then send a mail requesting my Passport.

He also said the he can't share the timelines for next steps. It can be anything from 1 day to 8 weeks and I have to be patient.

My Timeline:
If it has gone for processing then my friend the PPR is on the way.
Keep Calm & enjoy.
Cheers!!!

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Congratulations!! He can't tell you that mail will be sent out tomorrow. He is not authorized to do so ... so he will take an easy option of giving a longish timeline. BUT I think you may get your email in this week.
Thank you :) hope your words come true!

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
That’s just their way to communicate as they look at six months timeline. I am sure you will get your golden email this week itself.

Congratulations for the approval
Yes but wonder what's taking them so long to send just PPR mail after finishing long duration tasks like security checks.. Thank you and hope your words become true!! :)

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018

My Timeline:
My file has also been transferred to Nova Scotia from Ottawa and I was worrying about it. Looks like there’s nothing to worry then. My RPRF was outstanding so I got the ADR on October 16 and moved to IP2 on October 23. My security is pending as of October 26. I guess I can call next week and hope for approval.

Reactions: ura

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Congratulations! Do you know how long Security took?
I think it must have taken 3 days, just guessing by the dates between IP2 and Ghost.
I think my application got approved on the day of my ghost update.. Because I have been reading threads and ppl like @Vitseze reported that they called CIC on the day they got ghost update and came to know appn approved.. However it took 3-4 weeks for them to receive official ppr mail
I forgot to ask my VO
Hope urs get processed soon too! Good luck!!

Reactions: shishirkona

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My file has also been transferred to Nova Scotia from Ottawa and I was worrying about it. Looks like there’s nothing to worry then. My RPRF was outstanding so I got the ADR on October 16 and moved to IP2 on October 23. My security is pending as of October 26. I guess I can call next week and hope for approval.
Visa offices other than Ottawa are tricky. I don't know what takes them so long. We have a member on Montreal thread whose file was approved but Ottawa didn't issue PPR and transferred the file to Montreal. It's been 2.5 months and PPR email has not arrived yet.