+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Just opened my CIC account now and saw a second "Application Update" (maybe another ghost update) followed by the first one (24th October).
Fingers crossed:) Hoping a positive week for all June applicants. Good luck ppl.
Surely looks very positive for you. Others would follow soon. All the best.

Reactions: vivyraj

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
PPR here! :)

This one being my first post. I would like to thank each one of you all!

I had been a passive member here! [I know, I'm sorry ;)]

A special thanks to these guys for indirectly but directly assisting me; @Micky345 @cansha @navinball @Vitesze @sid1987

AOR: June 22
MEP: July 09
IP2: October 24
Ghost update: None
PPR: October 26
Congratulations and all the best for journey ahead. I am glad you find my messages helpful.

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
Hi Everyone!!

Just wanted to know what will be the best time to travel to CANADA with my wife?

1) Considering the weather.

2) Considering the job prospect.

Any suggestions and recommendations are highly welcome.

Edit:

We were actually planning to go by Feb end or March 1st Week.

Last edited:

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Everyone!!

Just wanted to know what will be the best time to travel to CANADA with my wife?

1) Considering the weather.

2) Considering the job prospect.

Any suggestions and recommendations are highly welcome.

Edit:

We were actually planning to go by Feb end or March 1st Week.
These are actually the worst time to travel as its peak winter time. Been here 5 years and February is the worst month. Thats what I think. End of April is ok and anytime after that would be ideal.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Reactions: andersonpaul.me

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
PPR here! :)

This one being my first post. I would like to thank each one of you all!

I had been a passive member here! [I know, I'm sorry ;)]

A special thanks to these guys for indirectly but directly assisting me; @Micky345 @cansha @navinball @Vitesze @sid1987

AOR: June 22
MEP: July 09
IP2: October 24
Ghost update: None
PPR: October 26

Awesome!!!!

Congratulations Buddy!

Can you post your application category?

Reactions: andersonpaul.me

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Mortgaes should not affect your eligibility for POF if you have sufficient funds, which you actually have. Now as you said
you have accounts in 2 Countries, is your POF SUM of the amount in both the countries ? I think this could only be the cause for ADR.
They want to be sure about this. Is there any specific doc they have mentioned in the ADR ? Let us know when you provide the ADR .
Saw your post on the previous page about FDs. Do these FDs have a maturity date ? I have seen in many cases, IRCC asks for ADR if the maturity date is not there or if the maturity date is a long future date.
Having said that, everything looks fine and this is quite normal. Sit tight, you are about to be jolted by PPR shock. Saying based upon the trends!!

bammy007

Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm, I ordered mine from getgcms on 24th Sept and received it on 26th Oct. Plus, moved to IP2 within the day (on 27th Oct, the account was updated when I checked it in the morning). Looks like ordering notes helps ensure the officer looks at it at least! Best of luck with getting your notes soon :)
thank you! Hope you get your golden mail soon too

Reactions: Nishika22

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Saw your post on the previous page about FDs. Do these FDs have a maturity date ? I have seen in many cases, IRCC asks for ADR if the maturity date is not there or if the maturity date is a long future date.
Having said that, everything looks fine and this is quite normal. Sit tight, you are about to be jolted by PPR shock. Saying based upon the trends!!
@gau55555 - Yes sir. Just checked, the FDs do have a maturity date. (about 10 months or so still remaining). WIsh the shock comes true.

Reactions: gau55555