June 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey ,
Thanks a ton for your suggestions. I will order my notes tomorrow.
Any suggestions which website should i use to order my notes?
And hey thanks for the wishes much needed

Regards
Animesh
Hi, i am yet to order mine though, since you are applying from outside canada, you can get them thru online service providers, I believe site given below is pretty reliable, as many members from canadavisa has used their service . Online service guys charge around 10 -15 cad, i aint sure 100% on it though. If you have someone in canada who can do it for you, then it can be done thru them directly as well, it would cost around 5 Cad.

https://www.getgcms.com

You can gain more info by checking on this forum as well

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

I think the latter is for those who are applying from Canada, not sure though as i am yet to run thru its threads.

Reactions: Animesh sinha

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
What is security check and what do they do in that? If in Criminality they check your PCC and criminality background then what do they do in security?
Hi, under criminality they ensure that you are not booked for any crime from the countries where you lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18. So they counter check these police clearance certificates with the issuing authorities.

Under security check its like frisking you, shaking you up and down to see if anything thats poses as a risk falls off from you. They check with interpol, concerned embassies, check with all the databases available both nationally and internationally. They cross check if applicant is directly or indirectly involved in any social unrest, illegal trade, a suspect underwatch list, a supporter or activist of terrorism etc. Security check takes a bit of time unless you are applying from one of the 5 eye nations.

Last edited:

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hello guys,

Finally I have got my ppr. It's unusual that I haven't got any golden mail but a mail specifying that my account has been updated. When I logged into my account I found out that there is an information letter which requests my passport and photographs. My timelines as follows:
Aor- 6th June,18
Stream- fsw-o
Country of residence- India
Mep- 18 June
Ip2- 21 Aug
Ordered GCMS- 15 october
Ppr- 19th October

I pray everyone gets their ppr shortly. Thanks guys for your support.

Hey buddy what's ur Visa office???

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Thanks for the swift revert. Did you also hire a consultant for your immigration process. And could you let me know which website did u choose for GCMS notes and how much did you pay.

Regards
Animesh Sinha
Yes i also Hire consultant for my application.
I did my GCMS Notes on below website. Directly pay by using Credit Card

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

lbsrmath

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, under criminality they ensure that you are not booked for any crime from the countries where you lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18. So they counter check these police clearance certificates with the issuing authorities.

Under security check its like frisking you, shaking you up and down to see if anything thats poses as a risk falls off from you. They check with interpol, concerned embassies, check with all the databases available both nationally and internationally. They cross check if applicant is directly or indirectly involved in any social unrest, illegal trade, a suspect underwatch list, a supporter or activist of terrorism etc. Security check takes a bit of time unless you are applying from one of the 5 eye nations.
hi this may sound as a very daft question and i probably already knw i m overthinking, but jus for my peace of mind if u cud answer this at ur convenience i wud b very grateful.

watching crime documentaries on youtube ie real life stories from all over the world which involve all types of anti social activities etc, will this cause any issues during security checks?

sorry for this stupid question. pls dnt get mad at me for asking such a trivial question, but a thought jus came to my mind. some ppl are addicted to watching crime documentaries, but r good ppl.

thanks

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
hi this may sound as a very daft question and i probably already knw i m overthinking, but jus for my peace of mind if u cud answer this at ur convenience i wud b very grateful.

watching crime documentaries on youtube ie real life stories from all over the world which involve all types of anti social activities etc, will this cause any issues during security checks?

sorry for this stupid question. pls dnt get mad at me for asking such a trivial question, but a thought jus came to my mind. some ppl are addicted to watching crime documentaries, but r good ppl.

thanks
I think you'll be fine.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So got my GCMS notes today. Somewhat confused. The latest analyst notes says review required eligibility and POF, but on the first page it says eligibility is met.
Any thoughts?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018

thanks
Hi, no worries, it ain't gonna affect your immigration process. As long as you aren't declared as a an element of threat or convicted for any crime, it's a green signal. Cheers

Reactions: lbsrmath
Apr 28, 2018

Thank you for your response...

Reactions: Asiv adanac

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I finally got RPRF request after being in IP1 for 4 months. It got reviewed the next day. I was hoping to get to IP2 soon after. But no change so far. Getting disheartened thinking this might be prolonged even further.

Reactions: B. B.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Lol. All the best. Well what is the expected time for next batch to get processed?
I don’t really know.. I think not even they know lol. Some people say it’s thursdays, some others after maintenance (there’s one on tuesday) but I guess it’s all rumors, there’s no set pattern nor explicit indication, for all we know, maybe there are not even batches and they get sent individually haha

Last edited:

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
So got my GCMS notes today. Somewhat confused. The latest analyst notes says review required eligibility and POF, but on the first page it says eligibility is met.
Any thoughts?
When u ordered your GCMS Notes actually?

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys...Please does anyone knows who long a newborn added to an application passes medical ? Is it same as adults? 2 weeks thereabout...they virtually don't really check anything with newborns.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I finally got RPRF request after being in IP1 for 4 months. It got reviewed the next day. I was hoping to get to IP2 soon after. But no change so far. Getting disheartened thinking this might be prolonged even further.
Hi bro, could you please specify the exact wordings on the RPRF?