+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Finally got into the queue to speak to an IRCC agent...30m wait period. Questions I have:
(1) Confirm application was approved August 30 as told by another Agent
(2) Confirm whether a PPR request or interview appointment has been sent out by e-mail
(3) Make sure the Agent removes my old (invalid) e-mail from their system

I'm not sure if an Agent is able to check for (2) or not. Seems like some don't even know correspondence for that happens by e-mail.
Hope you get positive responses

Reactions: Vitesze

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hope you get positive responses
Finally got through with my call at 3.58pm, I greet the Agent and tell him what I'm calling for, he immediately responds "Sorry I can't hear you" and hangs up. Probably was eager on going home instead.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Finally got through with my call at 3.58pm, I greet the Agent and tell him what I'm calling for, he immediately responds "Sorry I can't hear you" and hangs up. Probably was eager on going home instead.
That has happened with me too.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
That has happened with me too.
It's a complete joke, they're government representatives and shouldn't be doing this, or know not to have their volume all the way down. I make calls with my phone all the time, in fact I had just called two people in the hour before. I even downloaded an App to test my sound quality and I could hear myself crystal clear. The Agent also conveniently waited until after I fully introduced myself before saying he "couldn't hear me".

Guess I'll have to call again tomorrow, but I'm definitely annoyed as I tried calling 12 times today, and the one time I got in and sit in queue for 32min. I get this.

I feel my case is urgent as I'm starting to strongly suspect my PPR/landing appointment e-mail was sent to the wrong e-mail address (that I unlinked from my account 1.5 years ago) and of course you can have an application rejected for not responding to these e-mails. Webform CSE however has a response time of 2-3 weeks.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That is so awful man. I'm sorry to hear that.

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Impossible to say. Security I believe is usually the lenghthiest part, unless a review is needed for eligibility/criminality. It's going to depend on your Country of Residence, countries you've lived in/traveled to in the past, etc. But it's positive that Eligibility is a recommended pass.

Lucky you for being able to contacting an IRCC agent btw - I have called 10 times so far today and I can never get into the queue.
Same here. I called several times yesterday and today. Cannot get connected to an agent.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
It's a complete joke, they're government representatives and shouldn't be doing this, or know not to have their volume all the way down. I make calls with my phone all the time, in fact I had just called two people in the hour before. I even downloaded an App to test my sound quality and I could hear myself crystal clear. The Agent also conveniently waited until after I fully introduced myself before saying he "couldn't hear me".

Guess I'll have to call again tomorrow, but I'm definitely annoyed as I tried calling 12 times today, and the one time I got in and sit in queue for 32min. I get this.

I feel my case is urgent as I'm starting to strongly suspect my PPR/landing appointment e-mail was sent to the wrong e-mail address (that I unlinked from my account 1.5 years ago) and of course you can have an application rejected for not responding to these e-mails. Webform CSE however has a response time of 2-3 weeks.
Do not lose hope, u are almost there

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
im surprised any of you actually got to talk to an agent. whenever i called it always said 'we're sorry' lines were busy and cannot connect.

sharma628

Jan 28, 2018
what is average processing time for CEC applicant? AOR- 2nd june 2018.
medical passed 13 june 2018. After medical no update.
last time i called call center 2 weeks ago they said eligibilty- recommended pass, criminality- in progress and security- not started.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018

Vitesze, if you had any other email mentioned earlier for any kind of visa , then they might have sent it to that email id only. This has happened with one guy. His PPR mail was sent to mail id which he gave at the time of work visa. For PR he gave new id but then also his ready for visa mail was sent to old email mentioned at the the time of work visa. So please get in touch with officer immediately.
Good luck.

Reactions: Vitesze

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hey Everyone! How's the Etobicoke IRCC visa office in terms of application processing time? My case was transferred there sometime back.
Etobicoke seems slow too.. One of my friends application is there, He's BCPNP-Inland and 28 May AOR... He's got no update after MEP.

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017

From my experience - 90% of the time when I entered a correct application number, followed by a correct DoB, it read the status same as online CIC account and then got usual 'agents too busy, please call again later'. Try entering incorrect application number when prompted and it may directly route you to an agent. This worked for me 4/4 times I called.

Reactions: Chahal82

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

Have you gotten any emails from cic about application updates to your current email account. Typically you will get one a day after medical passed. If you got that then they have your current email on file

Reactions: tobs

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018

@Vitesze I was wondering if you would get a msg in your CIC account regarding the PPR; similar to AOR and receipt of application?? Did you get an email about the medical pass to your current email id which you provided as @navinball asked?