+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys,
got my CoPR!!

Here's my timeline: FSW-O (from Italy; single applicant)
AOR: 5th june
MEP: 19th june
IP1: 19th june
IP2: 9th august
Ghost update: 15th august
PPR: 17th august
Docs sent: 27th august
CoPR: 11th september

Thank you for the support; i wish the best to all of you ;):)
congrats buddy... :):)

Reactions: Didier85

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I called on 4th September. Eligibility passed but background check still not started. Got the application well in line to be completed by December (6 months) standard response.[/QUOTE]

Could you plz provide me the number you are calling from outside canada?[/QUOTE]

+1 613 944 400

but, be prepared to wait for 40 mins.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: B. B.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
I called on 4th September. Eligibility passed but background check still not started. Got the application well in line to be completed by December (6 months) standard response.

Could you plz provide me the number you are calling from outside canada?[/QUOTE]

+1 613 944 400

but, be prepared to wait for 40 mins.. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Haha ok:) i will try hangout first:)

Just small question,last digits, its 4000 or 400?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Could you plz provide me the number you are calling from outside canada?
+1 613 944 400

but, be prepared to wait for 40 mins.. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Haha ok:) i will try hangout first:)

Just small question,last digits, its 4000 or 400?[/QUOTE]

oops ... its 4000

+1 613 944 4000

Reactions: B. B.

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi ,

I am curious on this term GHOST UPDATE. What is it? At what stage does it happen? What are the inferences out of it.

Thanks in advance.
Thomas
Its a made up term
It happens between IP2 and PPR. So basically, when applicants receive a "ghost update" (meaning, an email saying their profile has been updated but upon verification everything remains the same in their profile) they know PPR is to be expected SOON.

Reactions: rejozach

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
It was a ghost update. I got my PPR mail today.

Timeline:

AOR- 12th June
MEP- 26th June
IP2- 17th August
PPR-12th September!

All the best everyone. And I hope you guys get the PPR mail soon. It is definitely worth the wait. Cheers
Congratulations!

Reactions: tanujmuley

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello Team,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Proof of funds: My minimum requirement if 15,000$ CAD. I am currently put up in the US and I have a checking account which consistently has a balance between 16,000 CAD to 20,000 CAD for the last 6 months.
My concern is will they expect a much bigger amount to be shown or is this sufficient ? I have no loans with the bank or credit card debt but unfortunately the bank, Wells Fargo, will not produce a statement to me mentioning the same.

Is this ok ?

2. Employment Referral: I have a note from my HR mentioning that I am a software engineer, hours per week, salary. Is this sufficient to prove my NOC selected during EE profile ? I am trying to avoid letting my manager know I am pursuing EE, so trying to avoid getting a referral from him.

Any inputs or issues anyone foresee with this ?

Thank you all in advance for your inputs.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Hello Team,

1. Proof of funds: My minimum requirement if 15,000$ CAD. I am currently put up in the US and I have a checking account which consistently has a balance between 16,000 CAD to 20,000 CAD for the last 6 months.
My concern is will they expect a much bigger amount to be shown or is this sufficient ? I have no loans with the bank or credit card debt but unfortunately the bank, Wells Fargo, will not produce a statement to me mentioning the same.

Is this ok ?

2. Employment Referral: I have a note from my HR mentioning that I am a software engineer, hours per week, salary. Is this sufficient to prove my NOC selected during EE profile ? I am trying to avoid letting my manager know I am pursuing EE, so trying to avoid getting a referral from him.

1. That is fine but you need to explain about the debts on your LOE.
2. No, you will need specific duties of you job

Reactions: WarHammer

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello Team,

Is this ok ?

1-Provide proof that the bank refused to issue you with this letter. Provide 6 months bank statements.
2- The letter has to meet CIC's requirements. You get that from HR, no need to involve your manager.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Guys one more question -

Me and my wife have our medicals tomorrow - How does it work ?

Will we be told if we have passed our medicals by the doctor report or CIC ? When can we expect to know this.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Guys one more question -

Me and my wife have our medicals tomorrow - How does it work ?

Will we be told if we have passed our medicals by the doctor report or CIC ? When can we expect to know this.
After your upload the medical sheets, you should have medicals passed within 3-4 weeks.