Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
hey fellas...i am a bit confused so any amount of help may do me wonders...i am suppose to get married in a couple of months time...is it advisable to attach my spouse after getting the ppr or shall i play it safe and wait till i get my pr card...i am told that it would take about a year for my spouse to get the visa if i apply her case after becoming permanent resident...on the other hand if i attach her with my current application the whole process might start all over again and may take a considerable amount of time in any case...this is all what i have heard and gathered from ppl on this forum...valid suggestions are highly appreciated...thanking in anticipation xx

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello mates,
I have just had this question in my mind all the time. I am an inland applicant and I have applied for my TRV few days before my EE PR application. In normal cases, it should only takes 2 weeks max to be PPR for TRV but it is taking forever for me. I am just wondering if my PR application affected my TRV application. Has anybody here had a similar experience? I am asking this from the inland applicants.
Cheers.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I live in Work permit bound to the employer (ICT basically). What's your suggestion? Which is one possible and quick?
Is your noc part of group 0 a or b

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
[
hey fellas...i am a bit confused so any amount of help may do me wonders...i am suppose to get married in a couple of months time...is it advisable to attach my spouse after getting the ppr or shall i play it safe and wait till i get my pr card...i am told that it would take about a year for my spouse to get the visa if i apply her case after becoming permanent resident...on the other hand if i attach her with my current application the whole process might start all over again and may take a considerable amount of time in any case...this is all what i have heard and gathered from ppl on this forum...valid suggestions are highly appreciated...thanking in anticipation xx
Congratulations for your wedding.. secondly, yes it takes a lot of time if you'd apply for your wife's visa after getting your PR.. on the other hand, you can use the next couple of months for getting her IELTS and ECA done.. try calculating the CRS with her as a co-applicant and see what are the results.. if you feel your chances are still good, Id advice to apply together..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Suggestion needed:
I called IRCC on July 19th when my eligibility was told to be “recommended passed”. When should I be making next call to know my updated status? Is it too soon for it?
AOR - June 14th, stuck in IP1 since June 28th.
Don't be impatient buddy.. this is the time to sit back and enjoy with your family n friends.. ppr would come.. soon.. I was in IP1 for about 50 days.. and remember, the official time in 6 months.. though people are getting ppr in 2-3 months.. so you needn't do anything except wait.. you may order gcms after a couple of months from your AoR, but you might even get your ppr before gcms..

Reactions: Y@$h

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello mates,
I have just had this question in my mind all the time. I am an inland applicant and I have applied for my TRV few days before my EE PR application. In normal cases, it should only takes 2 weeks max to be PPR for TRV but it is taking forever for me. I am just wondering if my PR application affected my TRV application. Has anybody here had a similar experience? I am asking this from the inland applicants.
Cheers.
Processing time now for TRV made in Canada is 9 days. I would either call IRCC or send them an email to inquire. Good luck

Reactions: INTamir

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Reactions: Option Paralysis

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Same AOR date here...also 45 days and counting ;)

Last update was July 19 when they received my ADR (PCC).
I know... o_OI have been telling myself that I needed to be patient but still I am refreshing my email the whole time hoping for an update;)
I called last Thursday and I was told that my eligibility and criminality are in progress in Edmonton office. Hoping for some good news soon!!!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Got an email after making a webform enquiry, read like this:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong.

Your application is currently with the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, NS. Please contact CIO-Sydney directly by email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca .

Note that your original enquiry has not been retained by this office.

We hope that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

So, is my case in Sydney a good news or bad news?