+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Same as you, my medicals passed and moved to IP2 on July 13th. Called IRCC last week and came to know that my eligibility is not even recommended pass. That's very weird.
Ya thats what i don't understand!! whats your AOR? Any travel history?

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I saw a ghost update yesterday. Yesterday was exactly 51 days since submission (Processing time). Hopefully it gets approved today or this week! Thanks for keeping me updated.
Mine will be 51 days by tomorrow, hope you will get it today.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Any lucky soul who has received PPR and had case Montreal office? I have so many cases here of PPR from Ottawa or Sydney. yet to find one from Montreal
Oh I am happy to read this!! I only see Ottawa cases!! only one so far from Sydney that i know of ;-(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh I am happy to read this!! I only see Ottawa cases!! only one so far from Sydney that i know of ;-(
Yeah Ottawa seems to be best of the lot. There are cases in Ottawa which have been processed in 30-35 days. And yes there are some cases which have taken much longer as well. But I'm yet to find a case from Montreal with a PPR. Many people don't even know their visa office so we may have limited data but this is what I know based on info on this forum.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Suggestion needed:
I called IRCC on July 19th when my eligibility was told to be “recommended passed”. When should I be making next call to know my updated status? Is it too soon for it?
AOR - June 14th, stuck in IP1 since June 28th.

Durgamerupati

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone

Just wondering to see if any of the inland applications under CEC got their PPR from June ..Most of them are Outland applicants who are getting their PPR..Am I saying it right ?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hello everyone

Just wondering to see if any of the inland applications under CEC got their PPR from June ..Most of them are Outland applicants who are getting their PPR..Am I saying it right ?
PPRs issuing in general seems to really have slowed down for June applicants in the last week...but yeah, a fair amount of the ones I've seen recently were FSW.

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hi all,

Congrats to those who got their PPR and good luck for everyone who's waiting!

I have a quick question, I've submitted my application June 12, I passed my medicals but the background check hasn't been started yet. Today, The Biometric option (see below) showed up ( or was it always there? I can longer remember). Can you tell me what that means?

Status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: XXX
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 000
  • Application number: 000
  • Date Received: June 12, 2018
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:
Biometrics is for the applicants who submit their profile after 31st July 2018, so u don't need to worry about that

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Suggestion needed:
I called IRCC on July 19th when my eligibility was told to be “recommended passed”. When should I be making next call to know my updated status? Is it too soon for it?
AOR - June 14th, stuck in IP1 since June 28th.
I would wait a month before the next call. So wait a few more days in my opinion.

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who got their PR already :) I am anxiously waiting. It's been 45 days since AOR and counting...